How can I reach more Buyers?

javtoor

Hi ! good to see your question and also happy to answer the question. As in my suggestion i will say firstly, welcome to fiverr and secondly the most, that is keep patience and it is must i think you know that. So, you're new in fiverr good and keep going by your skills or original work. your skill give you the best which you deserve. By the way, in fiverr to get new order and approach the profile to everyone, you must active at least 12-16hrs because if you give much time i say you got the result that you deserve and secondly you have to fill up 10 buyer request daily. That will help you to get the profile something better and in good sound you have to give better then others. So, keep going and one last thing, share your gigs to social media to get impression or clicks _ this will help you much.

Here are the things you can do,

1) Add a gig video. I see you have some videos, but they doesn't seem to be any appealing, add some audio and maybe explain a bit about your service.

2) Make a good description using as much as possible search terms which will help the gig SEO.

3) Properly respond to 10 buyer requests each day.

4) Only if you think you got potential buyers outside of the Fiverr, share your gig with them and take the order through Fiverr.

Those are the most effective things you can ever do in my opinion. Good luck!

Do Proper On-Page SEO of your Gig

Add keywords to Gig Title

Add the right Keywords to Tags

Add Keywords to description

Make trustworthy clients

Increase your conversion rate

Stay online 20/7

Promote your Gigs on Social Media

Create multiple gigs in the same category

Archived