I receive warning !!!!!!

taimoor_1

Hello seller , I recently received a warning from Fiverr ( contacting outside the client ) --- it was just a miss understanding - but okay . But my main  point is that any next warning will block my account ( or this policy is for 30 day ) mean  if 30 days done with out next warning warning ( then I get 2 more changes ). Just want to know because I want to learn so in future I avoid these kind of trouble ..... Thanks In advance

@getty_webdesignActually I was not want outside payment or any thing (buyer send me zoom ). He is running Fiverr business I think ( Fiverr allow ) Fiverr business client to make a zoom call ..... but I think he send me normal zoom id ( not a zoom version or gateway Fiverr provide ).. Thanks for your time ( advice )

You may want to familiarize yourself with the TOS (rules) of Fiverr before you make anymore blunders. Claiming "ignorance" or that you didn't know will not make a warning go away or if you have enough infractions, make your account not disappear.

If you feel you got the warning in error - you can write to customer service and explain to them what happened.

Another thing is, when messaging with the buyer, anytime you are writing in the message box and it turns RED, always backspace to erase whatever turned the box red, or you may find you get a warning. The site has certain words that trigger a bot that can get you in trouble.

GG

19 hours ago, andreascott402 said:

Hi what are the community guidelines to be placed on warning?

When you signed up to be a seller here (I assume you are, and even if you are just a consumer or buyer here) you had to click a box saying you read the TOS (terms of service or rules).

Read the TOS and you won't get a warning. Here is the link: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Took me FOREVER to find the darn link, by the way!

GG

On 6/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, taimoor_1 said:

Hello seller , I recently received a warning from Fiverr ( contacting outside the client ) --- it was just a miss understanding - but okay . But my main  point is that any next warning will block my account ( or this policy is for 30 day ) mean  if 30 days done with out next warning warning ( then I get 2 more changes ). Just want to know because I want to learn so in future I avoid these kind of trouble ..... Thanks In advance

Hello Dear, It's a matter of sorrow that you recently received a warning from Fiverr. But don't worry, Be careful and follow the Fiverr TOS. 

Click here to know Fiverr TOS. https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Hope this helpful for you and you recover from this bad time. Happy Freelancing

Thank you

On 6/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, babul1949 said:

Your message is correct, but everyone our gig link is wrong process(spamming)

So, My suggestion is; gig share is LinkedIn or Twitter times a day.

And how is this related to the topic (the OP got a warning for contact outside of Fiverr)? Are you aware that posting random things on the forum isn't going to get you orders?

On 6/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, mdsyed1971 said:

Sharing gig in social media, there are a lot of chance to spamming!

Another post that has nothing to do with the topic...

On 6/26/2021 at 4:26 PM, genuineguidance said:

You may want to familiarize yourself with the TOS (rules) of Fiverr before you make anymore blunders. Claiming "ignorance" or that you didn't know will not make a warning go away or if you have enough infractions, make your account not disappear.

If you feel you got the warning in error - you can write to customer service and explain to them what happened.

Another thing is, when messaging with the buyer, anytime you are writing in the message box and it turns RED, always backspace to erase whatever turned the box red, or you may find you get a warning. The site has certain words that trigger a bot that can get you in trouble.

GG

thanks for information

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, taimoor_1 said:

Don't violate the Fiverr rules
If it was a misunderstanding try contacting Fiverr support maybe

Archived