Forum Badge

New look of this forum is awesome no doubt about it. It contains also many new features. Badges are also included in the new feature. But for this everyone try to gain those badges. To gain this they post same thing several times, comment in others post like 'thanks' 'very helpful' etc. There is a 'thanks' emoji added on new feature also, so try to use this emoji. And those badges won't help you to get orders or extra benefits. There is many senior seller who lost their badges and now they are trying to gain those. It's fair for them but new seller like me it's totally inappropriate to try gain more badges then the senior and experienced sellers. The senior and experienced sellers help us in many ways. Try to understand their is some chain of command. If everyone has the same higher badges but they don't have enough knowledge in anything then what do you do? 

Don't try to gain the badges try to gain knowledge and don't ruin others post by commenting or post same thing several times.

Thanks.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

On 6/26/2021 at 7:38 AM, shadiya646 said:

To gain this they post same thing several times, comment in others post like 'thanks' 'very helpful' etc.

Add to the above: repeating the answers to previous posts, resurrecting old topics, and posting irrelevant replies.

Unfortunately the forum seems to be getting out of hand due to this.

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lloydsolutions said:

Yes, already... And I'm not sure that reporting all those would help right now while the devs have their hands full trying to make the whole forum work.

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Yes, already... And I'm not sure that reporting all those would help right now while the devs have their hands full trying to make the whole forum work.

Even today I saw one of the member who has Enthusiast Badge said "Fiber form" instead of Fiverr Forum🙂

• Like 11
  • Haha 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2021 at 12:38 PM, shadiya646 said:

New look of this forum is awesome no doubt about it. It contains also many new features. Badges are also included in the new feature. But for this everyone try to gain those badges. To gain this they post same thing several times, comment in others post like 'thanks' 'very helpful' etc. There is a 'thanks' emoji added on new feature also, so try to use this emoji. And those badges won't help you to get orders or extra benefits. There is many senior seller who lost their badges and now they are trying to gain those. It's fair for them but new seller like me it's totally inappropriate to try gain more badges then the senior and experienced sellers. The senior and experienced sellers help us in many ways. Try to understand their is some chain of command. If everyone has the same higher badges but they don't have enough knowledge in anything then what do you do? 

Don't try to gain the badges try to gain knowledge and don't ruin others post by commenting or post same thing several times.

Thanks.

Yes miss, you are right.

• Like 6

On 6/26/2021 at 12:38 AM, shadiya646 said:

Bravo! Bravo! 🌹I wish more new users would have your attitude. I have repeatedly been pointing out to users to use the emojis. After all you get points for that too! 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks.

Right

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is very true, can't agree with you enough. The ranking system is very good though, its all about how people using this. I personally prefer the points to get these badges are not high enough. I got like 4 or 5 badges the same day I started using new forum. 😆 And also it would've been better if they counted the previous forum activity as well to measure the badge so that the real forum contributors will get higher badges. Is that possible you may ask, yes it is. 😏

• Like 10

They should re-work the rank system to give the badges based on number of likes (from other respected users weighted more, so something like google's rank), time spent reading, etc. Giving them based on number of posts will only lead to mayhem.

It already tracks this, in a way - you have a "reputation" stat on your profile. Badges should be based on that. Right now it's a bit ridiculous, I've seen people with a reputation of 10 with level 6 and 7 badges. 

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 13

On 6/27/2021 at 7:20 PM, lloydsolutions said:

Add to the above: repeating the answers to previous posts, resurrecting old topics, and posting irrelevant replies.

i totally agree with you, i don't know why you don't want to give any advice now 😭

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I understand "Fiverr Forum Badge" is not helpful to get new orders. But may I know how to earn new badges here?

In previous version, I was in higher level but now in new Fiverr forum I am just a "Newbie"

And it says that I will need 40 more points to rank higher.

How to do that? Can anyone please tell me?

Advance thanks!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, rhasandesigner said:

I understand "Fiverr Forum Badge" is not helpful to get new orders. But may I know how to earn new badges here?

When you make a post, comment on a post or give a "reaction" to a post -- you earn points that adds up to get you to the next badge.

But just be sure to share meaningful content and use reactions when a further written response is not necessary.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, theratypist said:

When you make a post, comment on a post or give a "reaction" to a post -- you earn points that adds up to get you to the next badge.

But just be sure to share meaningful content and use reactions when a further written response is not necessary.

Oh I see, thanks again for letting me know.

I was just curious about it. Now everything is OK to me 😀

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ayan929 said:

Can anyone tell me what will be the benefit of achieving fiverr Forum Badge

There is no benefit, it's just for fun.
Achieving a forum badge won't guarantee orders, gig "ranking" or whatever you've heard so far about them

• Like 5
  • Up 3

You are right but first of all, Oil your own machine! Now in your profile just posts 747+ and reputation 2.2k! but you got Veteran badge too much earlier. how funny!

btw, Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, shaamim said:

You are right but first of all, Oil your own machine! Now in your profile just posts 747+ and reputation 2.2k! but you got Veteran badge too much earlier. how funny!

btw, Thanks.

My 747+ post isn't like yours like 'Thanks' 'wonderful' 'helpful' 'Informative' 

2.3k reputation in just 747+ post? What do you think? By giving 'thanks' post I receive those reputation? 

@maitasun @vickiespencer @catwriter and many of them are most senior seller here. They also react my post and never said please don't post unnecessarily anything. Even today One of my post got the helpful badge which is given by a MODERATOR. 

So what are you talking about? 

Edited: And you want to know how I reached up to veteran badge? By replying of some seller like yours who are posting "Thanks" "welcome" etc. 

Edited by shadiya646
  • Like 6
  • Up 2