Order received and no review from Buyer! Unfortunate!

zero_doshomik

During read-only mode, one of my delivery was accepted after three days automatically, and the buyer didn't respond, no review, anything!
And finally, this order has no review, so the total order rate percentage is going down, with no evidence on my profile page and gig!!!
However, I have received all 5-star in my all work successfully.  
After this, I felt so disappointed; meanwhile, I asked the buyer, "is there any issue with my order? Please let me know", he responded, nice, thanks with 👍, but no review and nothing.
This is my personal experience I want to share with all; I hope for the best next. 

4 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

And finally, this order has no review, so the total order rate percentage is going down, with no evidence on my profile page and gig!!!

Whether a buyer leaves a review or not, it does not affect your metrics like the order completion rate or the on-time delivery rate.

6 hours ago, zero_doshomik said:

I asked the buyer, "is there any issue with my order? Please let me know",

I would advise you in the future to NOT message the buyer asking the above. Even though you did not ask about a review, the buyer could get agitated and report your message as spam. Buyers have their own reasons for not reviewing, and they are not obligated to review. As mentioned, they are prompted more than once to review the order and leave a tip if they so desire. There is no reason for you to reach out and ask if all is OK. Believe me, if things are not OK the buyer will hit the revision button and tell you what they want changed.

Another thing to think about is, sometimes buyers do not leave reviews when they are less than happy - but, they are nice enough to not mar your profile with a negative experience review. By messaging the buyer, if they were one who was disappointed, this may prompt them to go and give you the review they think you deserve, and it may not be one you want.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

GG

19 minutes ago, genuineguidance said:

I would advise you in the future to NOT message the buyer asking the above. Even though you did not ask about a review, the buyer could get agitated and report your message as spam. Buyers have their own reasons for not reviewing, and they are not obligated to review. As mentioned, they are prompted more than once to review the order and leave a tip if they so desire. There is no reason for you to reach out and ask if all is OK. Believe me, if things are not OK the buyer will hit the revision button and tell you what they want changed.

Another thing to think about is, sometimes buyers do not leave reviews when they are less than happy - but, they are nice enough to not mar your profile with a negative experience review. By messaging the buyer, if they were one who was disappointed, this may prompt them to go and give you the review they think you deserve, and it may not be one you want.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

GG

Yes, I got your point, really thanks for your long and detailed clarification. I must follow that for my own benefit. 

Of the 871 orders I have completed over five years on Fiverr, only 77% of them have reviews.

You can't expect every Buyer to give you a review.

If it was a requirement before they could close an order with Sellers, that may be a blessing and a curse.

I think if Buyers were "forced" to leave reviews there would be a lot more 2-Star, 3-Star and 4-Star reviews getting published than there are now.

Remember, no review is better than a bad review.

5 hours ago, looseink said:

Of the 871 orders I have completed over five years on Fiverr, only 77% of them have reviews.

You can't expect every Buyer to give you a review.

If it was a requirement before they could close an order with Sellers, that may be a blessing and a curse.

I think if Buyers were "forced" to leave reviews there would be a lot more 2-Star, 3-Star and 4-Star reviews getting published than there are now.

Remember, no review is better than a bad review.

Really i have got a great direction about review and no review. As a new seller, i am expecting 5-star review, and i thought that would common for every buyer to give that after delivery...

yes, "no review is better than a bad review" .. hope other new seller will learn from you and other's reply. 

Archived