How can I rank my gigs on fiverr

spectproweb

16 minutes ago, spectproweb said:

What are the tricks I can use to rank my gigs to the top page. I'm designing and developing wordpress websites.

Acitve All time ( At least 70% time of a single days), Sent offer to buyer request. Share Your Gig's other social platform that's called marketing. 

There are no "tricks" to get your gig on the first page.

If they existed and were known among the community, everyone would be doing them. At that point you may as well not bother because we can't all be on the first page.

What I suggest you do is work on improving your gig. The category you sell in has a ton of competition, so don't rely on Fiverr to hand you orders either.

15 hours ago, spectproweb said:

What are the tricks I can use to rank my gigs to the top page

There are no "tricks" you can employ here to rise to the top without any effort. And, if you read the forum, you will see there are plenty of sellers who are on the top page and still complaining they are not getting orders. So, being on the first page is not a guarantee that you will get orders.

15 hours ago, spectproweb said:

I'm designing and developing wordpress websites.

Yeah, you and about 10k or more others. You do realize you are up against some stiff competition. So, what makes you so special? Why would someone choose your Gig over the thousands of others who offer the same darn thing you do?

GG

This is from Fiverr Help and Education. I hope it helps to clarify your question 👇🏻

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate. 

Note: If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. 

It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

There's no such thing as "rank". Doesn't exist. What you want is to get more contacts that lead to orders. The gigs that appear "On top" keep changing, according to the user, time of day, phase of the moon, whatever. Over time, gigs that offer a useful service, with demand, and good feedback will keep rising, on average, to the top - and will be shown to more people. Over time. Can take years.

Improve your gigs. Make them appealing. Make people want to click on them, and buy. That's all there is.

Funny how I see questions about "how to improve rank" constantly, and yet I never see a single person asking "How can I improve what I'm offering?" / "How can I be better at what I do?"

You have the wrong mindset.

Archived