How can I get my first order?

muzahidmiraz

26 minutes ago, muzahidmiraz said:

Hello! I'm a social media designer...

Give me some tips to get my first order

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!

Please follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & with offline SEO.
  2. Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for rank your Gig)
  3. Every day Send 10 buyer request properly.
  4. Stay online & Share your gigs social site.
  5. Visit fiverr related group & follow others freelancer
  6. develop your skill in your category
  7. Learn more about Fiverr.
  8. Take a free Fiverr course.

Follow this : https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010992257-Top-10-Tips-for-New-Fiverr-Sellers?segment=seller

I hope you got order in fiverr. Good luck for you

send buyer request everyday, before sending, read the request and make sure you can fulfil the requirements and deliver quality work.. Beside that, you can try social media marketing and trend marketing... Social media can me a good tool for having your first order...

but main thing is KEEP PATIENCE..  Remember there are thousands of freelancers out there delivering the same service... So you have to be really special about your work, be consistence and have to keep patience... In the mean time you are always welcome to the forum and learn new thing...

Happy Freelancing buddy

1 hour ago, pchakrabortty said:

send buyer request everyday, before sending, read the request and make sure you can fulfil the requirements and deliver quality work.. Beside that, you can try social media marketing and trend marketing... Social media can me a good tool for having your first order...

but main thing is KEEP PATIENCE..  Remember there are thousands of freelancers out there delivering the same service... So you have to be really special about your work, be consistence and have to keep patience... In the mean time you are always welcome to the forum and learn new thing...

Happy Freelancing buddy

Thank you , I will try to comply with it

21 hours ago, bayezidmithu said:

Fiverr Buyer Requests is a very important feature for Fiverr new members. Make sure a great and informative cover letter and send your related buyers.

2nd share your gigs on social media and make more traffic on your gigs.

best of luck!

Thank you

Try to stay active for 15 to 16 hours every day. Buyer request must be given every day. But before making a buyer request, you need to understand what the buyer wants. If you can do that job, then you have to explain well how you will do this job. If you do this every day, I hope you will get a job

Archived