My gigs aren't coming back to their postion

saadatique

It has now been more than 4 months that my gigs aren't returning back to the position despite trying many things such as "Changing the titles, Description and Pricing."

My gigs were vanished away from the first page to the last page after I used the "Out of Office" feature. I have around 520 reviews on my 3 gigs, I just want to know will they get back anytime soon or shall I invest in the new profile? 

The only mistake was "I used the out of office feature" for couple of days. Even, the CS said that your rankings were disturbed because of using that feature. Please need some suggestions. 

2 hours ago, w3samiulazim said:

Try to get orders from your clients with whom you have worked before

Contacting you former clients could get you a warning. 😵 Do not risk it.

They could easily report you for spamming them! 😱

Other sellers have tried this tactic and been sorry. 😭

9 hours ago, w3samiulazim said:

Try to get orders from your clients with whom you have worked before and share your gig on social media so you can get a few impressions and clicks, after taking few orders your rank will be increase day by day!

6 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Contacting you former clients could get you a warning. 😵 Do not risk it.

They could easily report you for spamming them! 😱

Other sellers have tried this tactic and been sorry. 😭

I am continuously working with my Long-Term Clients and getting reviews on consistent basis. The problem is, I am still not getting any impressions despite sharing them on social media and getting 5 star reviews. What do I do now?

17 hours ago, saadatique said:

shall I invest in the new profile? 

Well, other than you are not supposed to just abandon a profile to create a new one because you do not like the performance of the old one ...

Why would you even think of creating a new profile - which is not allowed - I know, some will say you can get customer service to delete the old profile and allow a new one, BUT! - you would be not only losing your Level if you have one - but, ALL of your reviews (and it sounds as though you have a good many of them) that you have amassed over the time you have been here.

All you can do is find a way to market yourself to gain new buyers and continue working with your repeat buyers. This does not mean like the one guy said to "reach out and ask them if they need any work done" (that will get you in hot water and probably anger a buyer) but, continue to work on the orders from previous buyers you do have.

And, do NOT use out of office again. That thing is cursed!!!

GG

Archived