My gigs aren't coming back to their postion

Guest Saad

It has now been more than 4 months that my gigs aren't returning back to the position despite trying many things such as "Changing the titles, Description and Pricing."

My gigs were vanished away from the first page to the last page after I used the "Out of Office" feature. I have around 520 reviews on my 3 gigs, I just want to know will they get back anytime soon or shall I invest in the new profile? 

The only mistake was "I used the out of office feature" for couple of days. Even, the CS said that your rankings were distrurbed because of using that feature. Please need some suggestions. 

Yeah, usually when OOO is used. and when you return., it doesn't put your gigs where it was exactly. Its good not to use OOO as possible as you can I guess. I never use it though, because I'm not getting that many orders so when someone contacts me, I say I'm not available. Most of the time people doesn't order my gigs directly so that works for me. Your case might be differ since you have a good profile with more than 500 reviews as you were saying.

I have heard too many horror stories on the forum about putting your account in Out of Office mode. I would never even dare try it!

While I do not have a solution for your situation - I would imagine all that can be done is to give the site time to put your Gig back up further in the pages - I know, you have been waiting for months. But, what I can say for future times you want to have a day or more off, is maybe Pause your Gigs. That does not seem to have the same negative effect.

GG

On 6/26/2021 at 2:21 AM, Guest Saad said:

It has now been more than 4 months that my gigs aren't returning back to the position despite trying many things such as "Changing the titles, Description and Pricing."

My gigs were vanished away from the first page to the last page after I used the "Out of Office" feature. I have around 520 reviews on my 3 gigs, I just want to know will they get back anytime soon or shall I invest in the new profile? 

The only mistake was "I used the out of office feature" for couple of days. Even, the CS said that your rankings were distrurbed because of using that feature. Please need some suggestions. 

4 months is a long period however there are people who had to wait longer. My profile was hidden for more than 6 months, though not because of OOO mode. Some people had to wait even longer. 

Archived