Account has been disabled

Guest Zehra

Guest Zehra

Hi,

I am back again. It's been 15 days since my account has been disabled and the Fiverr team is not responding satisfyingly. All they are telling me is to wait till the review team is done with it. Can you guys share your experience hold long did it take you guys to get hold of your accounts?

What reason did Fiverr give you regarding your account being disabled? It is likely you violated one of the Terms of Service. Moreover, it is unlikely you are getting your account back. 

If your account is being reviewed by the Trust and Support team, you might have to wait up to 90 days for their verdict. I suggest you start looking for income elsewhere.

In all honesty and from reading dozens of similar cases on the forum, if your account becomes suspended and under review, you are most likely done on Fiverr.

It's not the news anyone would want to hear, but you should plan on offering your services on a different site instead of waiting for the very slim hope of having an account reactivated.

1 hour ago, Guest Zehra said:

Hi,

I am back again. It's been 15 days since my account has been disabled and the Fiverr team is not responding satisfyingly. All they are telling me is to wait till the review team is done with it. Can you guys share your experience hold long did it take you guys to get hold of your accounts?

Wait for the 90 days trial. 😅

On 6/25/2021 at 8:33 PM, Guest Zehra said:

Fiverr team is not responding satisfyingly. All they are telling me is to wait till the review team is done with it

We are only sellers and buyers here. Only Fiverr team will take final decisions. You have to wait until their respond.

Archived