How can I first order

araftalukder976

Hi araftalukder976, Welcome to Fiverr Family. 

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers · 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

9 minutes ago, cubittaudio said:

@araftalukder976 You've posted in the News section of the forum. Could you please move your post to the Fiverr Questions forum (as this is a question related to Fiverr, and not news), where you're much more likely to get an answer to your question. 

@cubittaudioThank you so much for the advice. I hope you will always give this kind of advice to New Cellar.

21 minutes ago, peshi_2828 said:

Hi all,

I am a newcomer to the fiverr. actually, let me know how to rank  my GIG and take first order via fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/peshi_2828/retouch-enhance-edit-photos-in-photoshop-and-lightroom

Thank You!

It is considered rude here to place a request for help on another seller's thread. Besides that it is against the Forum guidelines. 😉

Please create your own post under "Improve My Gigs" to get the help you see. Here you will most likely be ignored because you broke the rules. 

22 hours ago, araftalukder976 said:

How can I get first order?

You offer background removal. There are 47,550 other sellers offering the same thing. So, you can either try to offer something that's not being already offered by everyone and their uncle and their uncle's dog, or you can try to find a way to convince the potential customers that you're better than 47,550 other people.

Archived