Gig ranking

Guest Pat!

Hi everyone, I noticed that my gig "I will be your SEO website content writer" always moves either 11th or 12th from the last two weeks. My clients love my work and getting positive feedbacks then why my gig ranking isn't improving? Is there anything I need to modify in my gigs? I would love your help. Thanks!

There are many factors that are influencing this... Positive reviews don't work as they worked in the past . I believe that are many other threads about this ' issue ' as well , you can find more info if you do a search on the forum. 

3 hours ago, Guest Pat! said:

getting positive feedbacks then why my gig ranking isn't improving?

Based on what I've read in the Forum, public positive reviews don't help out as much as the private reviews that buyers can leave.

As @cre8iveartwork said above, I would suggest reading through the Forum first, because there's already tons of posts about gig ranking. 

Here's a recent post about gig ranking (it's super detailed and helpful!) 

1 hour ago, krheate said:

Based on what I've read in the Forum, public positive reviews don't help out as much as the private reviews that buyers can leave.

As @cre8iveartwork said above, I would suggest reading through the Forum first, because there's already tons of posts about gig ranking. 

Here's a recent post about gig ranking (it's super detailed and helpful!) 

Thanks for sharing the link. 🙂

Archived