Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm new to this platform since the beginning of this year, but I'm yet to get any order. I have been a content writer for 6 years now. Please what I'm I doing wrong. I need help!

Thank you,

Stephen.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I I know you've already demonstrated patience and foresight in waiting for an order in your gig, so while I'm no expert, I can suggest that you make a decent video and outline your previous experience as well as your working procedure for completing requirements and achieving satisfactions.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I totally understand your frustration. Keep waiting, keep sending buyer requests. I got my first order last August and despite getting a 5 star review, I didn't get any orders. I was going to quit and thats when this community gave me some support and advise on updating one of my gigs. I removed one gig that didn't make sense anymore. I got some impressions on the new gig but no order again. Again waited, and after 10 months got my second order 2 weeks ago. It really takes time and patience to grow in this platform and use it as a main source of income. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  1. need to active on fiverr forum
  2. prepare SEO effectively
  3. niche keyword, not common or highly used
  4. well prepare description linked with SEO and Keyword
  5. proper taging with uploaed images
  6. send buyer request which is highly relevant  with your service with new write up.
  7.  please visit fiverr tips and improve gig section

hope that little tips will help you, but need to be more patience. 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Try to stay active for 15 to 16 hours every day. buyer request must be given every day. But before making a buyer request, you need to understand what the buyer wants. If you can do that job, then you have to explain well how you will do this job. If you do this every day, I hope you will get a job

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2021 at 3:45 PM, arunajames said:

I totally understand your frustration. Keep waiting, keep sending buyer requests. I got my first order last August and despite getting a 5 star review, I didn't get any orders. I was going to quit and thats when this community gave me some support and advise on updating one of my gigs. I removed one gig that didn't make sense anymore. I got some impressions on the new gig but no order again. Again waited, and after 10 months got my second order 2 weeks ago. It really takes time and patience to grow in this platform and use it as a main source of income. 

How do I send a buyer offer? Which buyer would be interested to buy?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, designcare4u said:

How do I send a buyer offer? Which buyer would be interested to buy?

You can find Buyer's request on the "Profile" part of the app (see photo). You just click there and, if there are any buyer's requests, they will appear. If you want to offer your service, read what the buyer asks and click "send offer". Then you can describe how you will complete this job and why they should hire you (add a delivery time and a price, preferably around their budget). If they like you they will send a private message. 

IMG_20210627_110010.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, francescaabb said:

You can find Buyer's request on the "Profile" part of the app (see photo). You just click there and, if there are any buyer's requests, they will appear. If you want to offer your service, read what the buyer asks and click "send offer". Then you can describe how you will complete this job and why they should hire you (add a delivery time and a price, preferably around their budget). If they like you they will send a private message. 

IMG_20210627_110010.jpg

thanks for help🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • the time on Fiverr, it helps to rank up your gig.
  • Try to create 7 buyer-friendly gigs with the best research. 
  • Understand buyer requirement on buyer request, and sent buyer request daily
  • try to patient 
  • grow your portfolio on free time

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI,

Nowadays it is quite hard to get orders. We need to wait and i think this is the situation for many of the new comers.

Be active in forums and gain knowledge. Fiverr automatically make your profile appear to buyers However, Use social media platform for more effective marketing.

When you have impressions, That will make more chance of get noticed.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You Can Try those Hope You will gets Order

USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

Active ONLINE more time.

SHARE your gigs social site.

Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

develop your SKILL in your category

Learn more about Fiverr.

Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, raj_proservice said:

You Can Try those Hope You will gets Order

USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

Active ONLINE more time.

SHARE your gigs social site.

Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

develop your SKILL in your category

Learn more about Fiverr.

Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

Thank for sharing valuables answer

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...