Fiverr accounts on devices quiery

roshan_101

Question

I am working for a seller on fiver, he is a friend of mine and his account is logged into both my computer and my Phone and now I want to make my own account and the work will be same as I do video editing for him as well. Now the question is, Will there be problem for me if I make and log into my new account on my computer and my phone and delete his account from my devices? Also I will be staying in the same office using same internet as before.

3 answers to this question

Fiverr has a semi-automated system that looks for things that people might do in order to create monopolies.

So if both of you are under the same range of IP addresses and have gigs in the same vertical, sooner or later one of you or both of you will be banned, with no prior warning.

Please create a ticket with customer support to ask for clarification on the matter before actually creating your account.

1 hour ago, roshan_101 said:

the work will be same as I do video editing for him as well.  Will there be problem for me if I make and log into my new account on my computer and my phone and delete his account from my devices? 

I asked Fiverr this question when my husband wanted to sell on Fiverr too. However, he sells photography critiquing so there is no conflict of interest. But if you sell the same service, and use the same IP address that is a problem for you. 

Federico.thumb.png.0f120a6c4d44e8584cf5ce7b35740b3b.png

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

I asked Fiverr this question when my husband wanted to sell on Fiverr too. However, he sells photography critiquing so there is no conflict of interest. But if you sell the same service, and use the same IP address that is a problem for you. 

Federico.thumb.png.0f120a6c4d44e8584cf5ce7b35740b3b.png

Thanks I will then ask fiverr support about my situation and let see what happens otherwise I have to buy a new laptop Smartphone and seperate Wifi as well

Archived