How to Contact Fiverr or does someone know this ?

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know the number or email to contact someone from Fiverr? I have a question regarding the Fiverr logo maker that I'd like to confirm before purchasing -

Once I select the design and decide to buy the package that includes the Costume Design so that the designer can assist with the logo - are there a limited number of revisions to the logo? 

Hi, email would be support@fiverr.com or you can make a ticket through --> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

I don't think you'll be able to revise the logo after you've purchased and paid for it. Screenshot was taken from Fiverr Logo Maker site. Perhaps you can try personally crafted ones? I think Fiverr logo maker has already set up elements to it.

Untitled.png

You can direct message the seller you are selecting to buy from. Each seller can offer a different number of revisions (some will offer one, two, or unlimited) and also offer different services. 

First you choose the seller of your choice and then message the seller regarding any questions you may have before placing the order.

Fiverr only the marketplace in this case.

Archived