Why Buyer not accepting my proposal.

wpdesigner404

I got a big problem. Buyer not accept my proposal. I try many ways to send a good buyer request but no one accepting me. Can anyone explain to me how do I write a good proposal. Basically I am a web developer, I can developer website WordPress and Raw Coding. And I don't have any experience in writing proposal...

Please, someone, help me.

my profile link : https://www.fiverr.com/wpdesigner404?up_rollout=true

• You should send a personalized message instead of sending a generic text thus showing that you've really invested some time analyzing the request.
  • Be as it may, some of the buyers are usually looking for a prospect who could offer the best price.
  • Try finding some clientele outside the platform taking use of various forums, social networks, etc.

Good luck!

You don't need to write the best offer request. All you need is a good knowledge in the field of the buyer request. Sending offers to buyer requests is all about flexing your skills. Telling them why you're the best candidate for that particular task, and telling them how experienced you're, how quickly you can deliver and stuff like that. Just don't copy paste same template message into every offer you send, try to write something that uniquely represent each and every BR.

I see in your profile that you respond too late at first you need to active on Fiverr, you need to respond as soon as possible. the second thing you must attach your portfolio website or projects that you created before in your proposal So the client can see you are capable to do the job.

wish you good luck.

You have to read very carefully your clients requirment description. If you really send a good and attractive buyer request but no one clients response your buyer request. You have change your gig images and description and pricing package. You should give your service first time low prices.If you give high price in your gig. No one can response with your request. So, Please change your pricing.I hope you will get your first order.
Thanks, Happy freelancing

Archived