Improve My GIG

palash_acc

Welcome to Fiverr. To get orders you need to have  professional, optimized and organized gig. 

Here are some trick I think that will help:

1. Create a meaningful simple title which describes your service with the few words.

2. Use keywords in tags, gig title SEO, and gig description.

3. Write an unique description with clear words. Simply describe your service so that buyer could get easily.

4. Use appealing images as GIG thumbnail.

5. Add additional gigs if you serve the slightly similar category services (e.g. In my minimalist logo gig I added additional retro/vintage logo gig because sometimes I design retro/vintage logo).

If you have already then please wait, be active. 

Send offers to buyer requests (do not copy paste) .

Hope for the best.

20 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

Welcome to Fiverr. To get orders you need to have  professional, optimized and organized gig. 

1. Create a meaningful simple title which describes your service with the few words.

3. Write an unique description with clear words. Simply describe your service so that buyer could get easily.

5. Add additional gigs if you serve the slightly similar category services (e.g. In my minimalist logo gig I added additional retro/vintage logo gig because sometimes I design retro/vintage logo).

Hope for the best.

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Just now, graphics_cave said:

Hope for the best.

thanks

Archived