Can i send a portfolio link like behance.net ?

On 6/24/2021 at 11:42 PM, kumartapos said:

Please tell me ..  Can i send a portfolio  link  like  behance.net . when i send a buyer request or massage in inbox  ??

23 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

No you can't! 

Take time to read the link above. Behance is not on the list!

@lloydsolutions@cre8iveartwork@theratypist First of all, I want to say that... Man is mortal....Man make mistakes... And To err is human... So If I make any mistake... I'm Sorry for that... You can correct me.... Thank you...

Now,,,Please everyone, Read the post again... @kumartaposwanted to know... Can he send a link via inbox ??? And he did not mention about Gig Creation...
Allowed Links for Gigs This limitation for gig creation...That's Okay but what's the problem with inbox?

Thanks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, razu55 said:

That's Okay but what's the problem with inbox?

The approved list is the "approved list" that can be "shared".

If you want further clarification why not contact Customer Support and come back to let us know if the answer is different.

Edited by lloydsolutions

10 minutes ago, razu55 said:

That's Okay but what's the problem with inbox?

How different would it be if you placed it in your gig and sending it via message? The main reason they don't allow behance is because you can potentially contact a seller there outside of Fiverr. 

I would rather be careful with using the word behance anywhere even in conversations in general. 

Why not you confirm with Customer Support and let us know --> https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lloydsolutions said:

Hopefully we can now put this conversation to bed! 💤

Yes... but last question.... And Yes... I can confirm it with customer support....

But for about 2 years ... I sent many website links to my clients as a sample or portfolio site because I am a web designer ...
So If there is no permission to give other links in Fiverr's inbox then why didn't I get even 1 warning for it? ...