How can I get order?

rabina_rahaman

8 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

This person is using a fake profile pic.

Well, you know, the You Tube and Blogger gurus said use a pic of a "hot chick" and you will get orders quickly and easily.

OP: First you have a Gig that is against TOS ; Second if you are using a pic that is not of yourself but of some good looking woman in order to snag orders, you may want to rethink your approach here.

GG

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

No. Don't give bad advice and don't talk about what you don't know. That is not true, at all.

Sorry, But if she creates 7 gigs in different categories that help him to get more buyer request. I replied in this sense.

4 minutes ago, dev_tamal said:

Sorry, But if she creates 7 gigs in different categories that help him to get more buyer request. I replied in this sense.

Buyer requests are not a good way to get orders. And making 7 gigs in 7 different categories makes no sense. Nobody is an expert in 7 different fields. Most people here are not even qualified for 1 category, much less 7. Don't offer services you don't know how to do. Make as many gigs as services you can actually offer and be competitive in. It's better to have 1 good gig than 7 bad ones.

Archived