How can I get order?

rabina_rahaman

I already see a rating published on your account 4 days ago. If you had no order, how did you get a review? 😉

with regards to the buyer requests, yes you won't get responses for all the requests you offer. There is a huge competition. To win a buyer request, I suggest you to type brief, customized message in the offer message. Do not put same template message for every BR. Flex the buyer that you have the right knowledge and capacity to do the task they're asking for. That way you will gain more chances of winning buyer requests.

Welcome to Fiverr Community Forum!!!

If you New in the Fiverr, You can follow under below:

1. USE 5 Gig image & SEO.

2.Use 5 SEARCH TAGS in your gig (SEARCH TAGS helpful for RANK your Gig)

3.Per day Send 10 buyer request properly.

4. Active ONLINE more time.

5. SHARE your gigs social site.

6. Visit FIVERR related group & follow others freelancer

7. develop your SKILL in your category

8. Learn more about Fiverr.

9. Take a free Fiverr course.

I hope you got lot of order in the fiverr. Good luck for you

1 hour ago, rabina_rahaman said:

But I could not get any order.

How did you get?

This may be helpful too.

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

Screenshot (51).png

4 minutes ago, asad931 said:

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.

Ahh, can I just commend that I wish there are more suggestions like these. Thank you for taking your time to share this. 

None of those online all the time, post social media, offer unlimited revisions tips 

It's unfortunate but I still see a lot of tips like that especially in the improve my gig category or when someone asks what to do on how to get their first order

1 hour ago, theratypist said:

Ahh, can I just commend that I wish there are more suggestions like these. Thank you for taking your time to share this. 

None of those online all the time, post social media, offer unlimited revisions tips 

It's unfortunate but I still see a lot of tips like that especially in the improve my gig category or when someone asks what to do on how to get their first order

Thanks a lot

12 hours ago, rabina_rahaman said:

I open my Account before 33day ago, Also I published my two gig, But I could not get any order. I sent buyer requested everyday. But I didn't get any response. Please tell me All dear friend, What Can now I do?😔

Advance Thanks!

That's weird, since you have a review from a buyer already. Saying "Thank you as always". That, and your profile pic (https://in.pinterest.com/pin/782007922788423076/?d=t&mt=login)? Extremely suspicious.

Also, please don't reply to this with "Thanks a lot". I'm calling you out. Get your act straight.

15 hours ago, rabina_rahaman said:

I open my Account before 33day ago, Also I published my two gig, But I could not get any order. I sent buyer requested everyday. But I didn't get any response. Please tell me All dear friend, What Can now I do?😔

Advance Thanks!

You have to try hard with your passion. Try to stay online as possible as you can. And also important SEO. Your gig elements has to be in good SEO formation.I hope these advice can help you to get orders.🙂

Hi rabina_rahaman,

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

23 hours ago, asad931 said:

6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.

23 hours ago, theratypist said:

That was actually the list of tips that @vickiespencer put together! 😄

9 hours ago, florence_111 said:

You have to try hard with your passion. Try to stay online as possible as you can. And also important SEO. Your gig elements has to be in good SEO formation.I hope these advice can help you to get orders.🙂

I'm on vacation and only online when I'm not at the pool (taking my laptop there would be taking it a step too far...) - I'm still getting orders. A TINY bit slower than normal (but that's because for another reason VERY unrelated to this from what I understand. 

Being online has a very small impact on getting orders (SOME people search for sellers who are online, but that's all. That alone (and SEO) won't provide you with orders. Imagine: there is a HUGR amount of people who have "SEO-perfect" gigs (and are online for countless hours.) There needs to be something else that chooses them to be on the front page/etc. - otherwise it'd be 1. unfair 2. impossible. 

9 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hi rabina_rahaman,

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Thanks for your advice and I will try my best

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Being online has a very small impact on getting orders

I agree, I feel like I've spent more time on the forum browsing around than my total time on the main Fiverr platform. I'm only there to respond to inquiries, and sometimes tweak a gig, and purchase gigs, etc. I just realized this now that I spend more time on the forum than the main site. 😂

The first time I read the tip "online 24/7" I would picture out as something like the person staring at their Fiverr conversations the whole day. 

On 6/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, rabina_rahaman said:

Advance Thanks!

As a new seller you can published 7 gig's. So try to make some gig's then you will find more buyer request in the BR section. It will increase the chance to get order(If you send effective BR) 

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

I'm on vacation and only online when I'm not at the pool (taking my laptop there would be taking it a step too far...) - I'm still getting orders. A TINY bit slower than normal (but that's because for another reason VERY unrelated to this from what I understand. 

Being online has a very small impact on getting orders (SOME people search for sellers who are online, but that's all. That alone (and SEO) won't provide you with orders. Imagine: there is a HUGR amount of people who have "SEO-perfect" gigs (and are online for countless hours.) There needs to be something else that chooses them to be on the front page/etc. - otherwise it'd be 1. unfair 2. impossible. 

Actually there are many ways to get the top.I just said only two ways.If it may work.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:38 PM, rabina_rahaman said:

Advance Thanks!

First you need to create 7 gig . That help to get order .

Archived