New byers responsibilities if he/she purchase any service or start any conversation to designer.

Hi beautiful people
I am Florence. I have worked on 10 projects in fiverr with my amazing clients. That time my friendly clients make me realize how to communicate with a creator if you are purchasing
any services. I am not a buyer but as a seller I realize how my clients behave or communicate with me and i wish every clients maintain the same quality. 
THERE ARE SOME RESPONSIBILITY OF BUYERS.
1)Give all information regarding your design.
2)Make them understand what you need.
3)Do not provide your personal information. It is against Fiverr rules and regulations.
4)Ask or inquiry about your service gently through message them. They will respond you.
5)Do not provide files that has copyright issue. It can create problem for you and that seller as well.
6)Place your order and then take updates and chat with sellers if they need to know anything from you.
7)Your reviews are very important for us. So if you like the work please leave a positive feedback so that we can prosper and encouraged more in this field.

ALL THIS THINGS HAVE HAPPEND IN MY FIVERR STORY.AT THE END MY CLIENTS ARE HAPPY, FIVERR IS ALSO HAPPY WITH ME .Best of luck to all

• Like 20

6 hours ago, angel_vox said:

Hai Florence, Thanks a lot ,for this important post.

2 hours ago, jannatulamin said:

Thanks for sharing with us such a important experience.....> Florence

4 hours ago, palash_acc said:

Hey Florence, Thank you very much to share you amazing experience.

Please use the 617573085_ScreenShot2021-06-24at5_36_06PM.png.64ce1491f61da494ae9b1e79458a6d78.png THANKS emoji to keep the threads less cluttered. 😉

• Like 14

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, visualstudios said:

That's never gonna work lol. New forum, old habits. "Thank you dear for share amazing tips and experience" will forever the the most popular post on these forums, no matter how much they re-work the visuals 😛

🙂🙂🙂

Edited by florence_111
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, visualstudios said:

That's never gonna work lol. New forum, old habits. "Thank you dear for share amazing tips and experience" will forever the the most popular post on these forums, no matter how much they re-work the visuals 😛

Especially now that users are rewarded for replying with cool lil badges. I've seen comments on post that just say "this is a good post"

• Like 10

1 hour ago, gwyneth_galvin said:

Especially now that users are rewarded for replying with cool lil badges. I've seen comments on post that just say "this is a good post"

This is something that truly took off with the new forum and how gamified everything is.

I saw users outranking me within hours of launch and their post history were ranging from "thank you" to "congratulations"

and at a later stage -I kid you not- just ".".

We are gathering feedback for Matt and the forum team and hopefully things will be tweaked moving forward.

Edited by frank_d
Had to double-check my ABCs.
  • Like 17

5 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

What do the ranks matter, anyway? 

They don't matter.

It's just a way to keep members engaged on the forum. 

That's the very definition of the "gamification" trend.

However, I did some research on the invision community platform and it turns out user levels can be tied with functionality and priviledges.

Edit: Just to clarify my remark was not because I was pissed someone outranked me, it was just me stating how ridiculous it was that I was active on the forum creating content and starting conversations, and someone else got the same amount of points it with "." replies. 🙂

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/24/2021 at 3:36 PM, florence_111 said:

Hi beautiful people
I am Florence. I have worked on 10 projects in fiverr with my amazing clients. That time my friendly clients make me realize how to communicate with a creator if you are purchasing
any services. I am not a buyer but as a seller I realize how my clients behave or communicate with me and i wish every clients maintain the same quality. 
3)Do not provide your personal information. It is against Fiverr rules and regulations.
4)Ask or inquiry about your service gently through message them. They will respond you.
5)Do not provide files that has copyright issue. It can create problem for you and that seller as well.
6)Place your order and then take updates and chat with sellers if they need to know anything from you.
7)Your reviews are very important for us. So if you like the work please leave a positive feedback so that we can prosper and encouraged more in this field.

ALL THIS THINGS HAVE HAPPEND IN MY FIVERR STORY.AT THE END MY CLIENTS ARE HAPPY, FIVERR IS ALSO HAPPY WITH ME .Best of luck to all

Hi thanks for sharing this valuable information

• Like 2

On 6/24/2021 at 4:06 PM, florence_111 said:

Hi beautiful people

thanks for sharing this

• Like 2

On 6/25/2021 at 4:22 AM, frank_d said:

We are gathering feedback for Matt and the forum team and hopefully things will be tweaked moving forward.

Thank you brother for amazing info, pray for me. 

• Haha 4