I am getting notifices

moizwordpress

Question

Hi. 

Once I wrote same question in response to, received offers from sellers on my posted job for the sake of clear understanding wether seller can deliver desire results or not. Fiverr serves me Spam notice.

Please help me to learn the correct way to interview to sort out right candidate.

Thank you

7 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, moizwordpress said:

Once I wrote same question in response to,

It's probably because you used the same question too many times in a short period of time

7 minutes ago, moizwordpress said:

Please help me to learn the correct way to interview to sort out right candidate.

You will have to not use the same message over and over again. I understand that may be tiring but I think the system automatically flags repeated messages

2 hours ago, moizwordpress said:

Hi. 

Once I wrote same question in response to, received offers from sellers on my posted job for the sake of clear understanding weather seller can deliver desire results or not. Fiverr serves me Spam notice.

Thank you

Hi MOIZWORDPRESS

First of all do not ask your seller the same or repeated question. Be clear what you want to message her. It will make you understand weather the candidate is right or wrong. If you are not getting the desire answer you can move to another candidate in fiverr

Archived