Emoji Game Round ​6️⃣ - ​🥸 - ​🥁 - ​🐲​

vickiespencer

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, web_qulsum said:

It's not a right place to play game!

Why not? The emoji game has been going on since 2019, and it's allowed in the Forum (in the conversations category). Vickie makes the Forum an awesome place with her fun games!

11 minutes ago, maitasun said:

There are a bunch of threads out there. 

I'm thinking about making a new thread called "spam" and gather all the spammers there. Maybe running freely on that green meadows would calm their spamming instinct

2 hours ago, mattboa said:

Yep! Your turn!

I think I want to ask @vickiespencer to temporary pause this game until the forum becomes a decent place to spend time. She was the author of the thread, and keeping in mind several rude comments personally towards her and ZERO reaction from mоdератоrs, I think it is the best choice. 

For now it is a place full of chaos with myriads of useless messages and comments. 

The team promised to make it better, but now it's rolling down the hill. 

4 hours ago, mattboa said:

Sputnik V

Not to mention I can watch YouTube without my smartphone 😁 and share 5G.

@maitasun got me right. 

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

continue

Okay! I don't really want to lose this source of good mood and capybara jokes. What I offer is to ignore all people who ignore rules or post something irrelevant. It's simply useless to explain them something. Sometimes I think they enjoy the process of making nonsense. And when I see that sad emoji under posts, I'm like 😭

Here's the next one:

🐖🇮🇸🚐🚐 🇮🇱 🆎🦎

IMG_20210705_224021_455.thumb.jpg.a3cc3b6b1758e32c66cbc9a7feb365e8.jpg

Archived