Emoji Game Round ​6️⃣ - ​πŸ₯Έ - ​πŸ₯ - β€‹πŸ²β€‹

vickiespencer

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

Gajuseidi's last post had us confused for a while. Someone might have to put a pot of coffee on while we think about it. πŸ˜‰

Alright, alright,I will give a hint..Β πŸ™„πŸ˜„ All of the emojis are either a symbol of a word or has a strong relation to a word, they are not literal. This puzzle is not the one where you stitch together the first letters of the emojis or have a similar sounding word.

1 minute ago, gajuseidi said:

Alright, alright,I will give a hint..Β πŸ™„πŸ˜„ All of the emojis are either a symbol of the word or has a strong relation to it, they are not literal. This puzzle is not the one where you stitch together the first letters of the emojis or have a similar sounding word.

Ah ok. DΔ—koju!

10 minutes ago, theratypist said:

πŸš—πŸ’₯πŸš™

So this then must be crash or car crash or collision... something like that. πŸ€”

5 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

So this then must be crash or car crash or collision... something like that. πŸ€”

Unless you're @surajkartha, then the answer is banana. 😜

3 minutes ago, gajuseidi said:

Close to getting ONE part of the puzzle right 😏

Ok, cool, we're getting somewhere! We might solve this puzzle in less than two weeks, which I think would be a record for us when it comes to Gajuseidi's puzzles.

1 minute ago, ahmwritingco said:

Ok, cool, we're getting somewhere! We might solve this puzzle in less than two weeks, which I think would be a record for us when it comes to Gajuseidi's puzzles.

What I gather from this sentence is that I'm either an emoji game virtuoso or I'm absolutely terrible at this. πŸ˜„

Archived