Emoji Game Round ​6️⃣ - ​🥸 - ​🥁 - ​🐲​

vickiespencer

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, surajkartha said:

Cow sick after hearing loud noise but all good after receiving medical assistance, like it never happened in the first place.. 

Hello, and thank you for joining us in playing the emoji game. Most of the emojis represent names of movies or books or sometimes they are common sayings. If you will look back over the privious posts you will see what I mean. If it takes too long for anyone to solve the puzzle @mattboawill give us a hint.

3 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Hello, and thank you for joining us in playing the emoji game. Most of the emojis represent names of movies or books or sometimes they are common sayings. If you will look back over the privious posts you will see what I mean. If it takes too long for anyone to solve the puzzle @mattboawill give us a hint.

Hey, sure. Appreciate you starting this thread, it's definitely a stress buster haha.. And yes I do genuinely try you know. Even looked at the previous posts but could not see the pattern till you mentioned those 3 things i.e. books, movies and sayings. Let me try again focusing on those. Appreciate the heads up 🙂

Archived