vickiespencer

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, surajkartha said:
12 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I guess it's just meΒ πŸ˜‚

24/7 going once.. 24/7 going twice.. sold!!! for 24/7...Β πŸ˜‚Β 

I could be wrong, but I think you need to write the words: "a c t i v eΒ  o n l i n e" in front of the numbers for you to see magic working at its best.Β πŸ˜…

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Gee-sh, two hours ago and this still has not been okayed. So here is what I wanted you all to know. 694658078_ScreenShot2021-10-04at5_05_17PM.thumb.png.9b56916854f57806381217729312dbaa.png

It's been fun! 😊 I enjoy checking in with all of you people in this thread, it's probably the only place in the forum where we can have some 99%* spam-free banter and stretch our brains at the same time πŸ˜„ thank you @vickiespencer!

38 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

This is exactly what is happening to me. I thought it was just happening to me. What is the reason for this?

I accidentally used theΒ  M word. You know the 3 letter word that is another name for the shepherds of the forum.

I am not sure of the other words that will send a post to the Shepherds of the Forum.

PS now it has been 5 hours.

1 minute ago, vickiespencer said:

I accidentally used theΒ  M word. You know the 3 letter word that is another name for the shepherds of the forum.

I am not sure of the other words that will send a post to the Shepherds of the Forum.

PS now it has been 5 hours.

I've had my topic posts automatically enter the review process for 12-18 hours after mentioning the forbidden "stay on the line twenty 4 hours" phrase. There's simply not enough staff to review all the automatically flagged posts in a reasonable amount of time, so people who contribute to the forum are left hanging, while the spammers flood the front pages awarding each other with participation trophies.

I do believe that the intentions of reducing spam in the forum come from the right place, but the chosen approach to this issue creates more problems than it solves.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived