🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

Β 

Errr.. is this indeed the new puzzle? Or did you doze off while typing the balloon emoji? πŸ€”

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

I used 31 red balloons (let's pretend I am aΒ color-blind person).Β 

So no we have only 68 🌚

9-balloon-sculptures-capybara-masayoshi-matsumoto.jpg

That just does not have the same rhythm but the cute fellow is worth it.Β 

To be fair the English version of thisΒ  song never had the rhythm right anyway, which has been annoying my brain on loop since I posted the puzzle. Someone, please put me out of my misery πŸ€£πŸŽΆπŸŽΈπŸŽ™οΈπŸŽˆ

4 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I think you will have to choose a winner between @ahmwritingcoΒ and @maitasunΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

they guesses it a long time ago and they were the first ones to like your post. So one of them is a winner πŸ™ˆ

Oh do i have to pick who liked the post first and ask them to day the answer? I'm afraid i don't quite know the rules, i thought someone had to say it first 😁

46 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

I'm afraid i don't quite know the rules, i thought someone had to say it first

Ha ha no, those are not the rules, somebody indeed needs to say it first Β πŸ™ˆ But MaitasunΒ and AHMΒ are known for guessing emojis but not giving the answer and just giggling behind their screens giving hints to othersΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

Β 

34 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

99 Red Balloons (Luftballons)?

I feel like I'm really bad at this game......I would never have thought of that?!..... I don't know what I've been learning in school, probably only medical terms that have no place in this emoji gameΒ πŸ˜‚

P.S. I think this is my first post as a Grand Master! I am not worthy!! πŸ˜…Β @vickiespencer

37 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I feel like I'm really bad at this game......I would never have thought of that?!..... I don't know what I've been learning in school, probably only medical terms that have no place in this emoji gameΒ πŸ˜‚

P.S. I think this is my first post as a Grand Master! I am not worthy!! πŸ˜…Β @vickiespencer

By that logic I should be heading for retirementΒ πŸ˜‚Β I mean you get it right 99% of the time.. whereas I am consistent................... in getting it wrongΒ 99% of the timeΒ πŸ˜‚Β so chill.. it's school's fault for not including Emoji Game in the syllabusΒ πŸ˜‚

P.S. Congress on achieving Grand Master title... you are a true Sensei....πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

4 minutes ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Of course!Β 

And you win πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Vov, well.. what I can say.. Thanks for making an easyΒ one for a brain that needs a lot of catching up with a lot of things in this world! 🀣 Congress and Congo takeΒ about 3/4 of the space, I only have a fourth left for the essentials.Β πŸ˜‚

πŸ…ΎοΈπŸπŸ‘†πŸ₯«πŸ…ΎοΈπŸ

Pretty easy, @surajkarthaΒ I swear!Β πŸ˜‚

4 hours ago, designquicker said:

πŸ’€

The capybara sleeping after a long day of gettingΒ neck rubs and watching over our game?

29 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

Oh honey? πŸ€”

If you think Star Wars, you might be on the right track. πŸ˜‰

I know I'm coming across a bit @maitasun-like. I don't have time to think up a puzzle tonight.

@mariashtelle1

But MaitasunΒ and AHMΒ are known for guessing emojis but not giving the answer and just giggling behind their screens giving hints to othersΒ πŸ˜‰Β 

@ahmwritingco

I know I'm coming across a bitΒ @maitasun-like. I don't have time to think up a puzzle tonight.

Build fame and go to bed. (Venezuelan Saying)Β πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

DearΒ sirs and madams: For your information, I had no internet until 6pm.Β πŸ˜”Β Now you're all punished! 🀨

From now on, you'll have to guess the puzzles, not me.Β πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Š And no Congas for you!Β πŸ˜‚

12 hours ago, maitasun said:

DearΒ sirs and madams: For your information, I had no internet until 6pm.Β πŸ˜”Β Now you're all punished! 🀨

You need to be online 26 hours a day! Otherwise, no orders for you 😁

And I'm sure you were giggling writing this (at least in my imagination).Β 

18 hours ago, theratypist said:

I swear!Β πŸ˜‚

Obi-Wan Kenobi!Β 

Archived