Suggestion for Improve Fiver

Hey Fiver team,

We are a new seller on Fiverr and we don’t know is this issues only for me or others too.

We have an issue with custom offer. Once the custom offer is sent, it cannot be edited again. I think this is little bit disappointing. If you provide edit button on custom offer, it will help seller to edit offer instead of withdrawing it again and again and create new offer from scratch. I’m not saying that you take off “Withdraw button” No doubt it is really helpful but, also add the edit button

I hope you like our suggestion and working on it ASAP.

An offer is a tangible thing. If you present an offer, that is the offer of services you have chosen to offer the buyer. If you want to offer different services, you have to present a new offer. Being able to edit and change the text of one offer could get confusing for the buyer, and could open the door for bad sellers to take advantage of that buyer confusion.

Offers are tangible. If you need to present a new offer, send a new one to the buyer.

• 4 months later...

2.png.aaee07d9197f1b87cda25b552e9a261c.png
2773×516 191 KB

I am having the same issue. I sent the png portfolio image to my buyer but buyer said he did not had any option to unable it.Okey one thing more clear that some might refer me that it may be the issue of image size but that’s not the case. I use the same sized image for my Gig Image and also sometime it get’s displayed and some time it doesn’t.
I digged around a bit and finally found 2 videos on Youtube. Both included a Png Image But one review had the option to unable it and one didn’t.

Please any expert from @fiverr Solve this issue
Thanks.!

• 1 month later...

Same issue I am also facing in twice times. Don’t know what is happening with my gig. Can anybody please suggest if there any solutions. I am really worried.

If it literally goes to zero then it is a visual bug, and you gig is visible normally.

if it is not zero but some other number then it is your time to be rotated.

@marinapomorac thank you for this information and please also suggest what can I do for bringing my gig in Top 5 again, Should I do all same steps again which I did in the starting. I have completed 250+ Orders with 5 star rating, total reviews 200 and most of them are with 5 star . Please suggest what can I do. I have also complained this to fiverr support but they said that everything is okay. Its a very big issue that i am facing, we fell from 5K/ day impressions to 50/day.

@marinapomorac thank you for this information and please also suggest what can I do for bringing my gig in Top 5 again, Should I do all same steps again which I did in the starting. I have completed 250+ Orders with 5 star rating, total reviews 200 and most of them are with 5 star . Please suggest what can I do. I have also complained this to fiverr support but they said that everything is okay. Its a very big issue that i am facing, we fell from 5K/ day impressions to 50/day.

Did you edit your Gig?

Yes, we did but we only added an FAQ nothing else. We did not edit any tag or price.

And that is it. The moment you change something on your gig, it goes into revision mode, and one stands by. It will take some time to go back. For some, it was early, but for some, it took six months to recover, so I suggest you checked everything one more time, see if there is anything else you want to change, and then leave it.

And that is it. The moment you change something on your gig, it goes into revision mode, and one stands by. It will take some time to go back. For some, it was early, but for some, it took six months to recover, so I suggest you checked everything one more time, see if there is anything else you want to change, and then leave it.

am not getting any impression and click, and not able to find my gig any page by tittle or keyword search. could you please help me out? thanks

am not getting any impression and click, and not able to find my gig any page by tittle or keyword search. could you please help me out? thanks

@teexpert Check your gig status by going on main site, under help type manage gigs.

@sachinsangwa413 Yes, it is live but it will take time until it ranks again.

When you change or go out of office other GIGs are prioritized

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am seller on the fiverr and I noticed every time and also my clients complain that they download zip file on mobile but there is error in the file but if they download from desktop website, it’ll work perfectly. I don’t know what is the issue with fiverr app. Please try to solve this issue

Archived