What Did You Do While The Fiverr Forum Was In Read Only Mode?

looseink

Question

I visited it just twice.

I got busy with a number of orders for my freelancing writing, so I focused on that.

I thought I was going to miss not "checking out" the Forum daily, but I didn't.

I knew there was going to be a nice, new place for me to ramble and I'm liking it so far.

So, to answer my question, I got busy.

13 answers to this question

I did check back a few times but I was actually out of town... only to go back home and then leave again for official vacation in the countryside.

I was writing as well of course (I never really stop!) and even tried out a few new recipes (to be fair the forum being read only probably had very little influence on that one!)

I visited it a few times to check if any updates were made (even though they told us it wouldn’t be ready until the 22nd 😂). 

Funny story actually! So I googled “Krheate” just to see what would pop-up, and I found the new Forum, which had not been released yet (it was only June 20th). At first, I wasn’t sure if it was the actual new Forum, or just some platform behind Discourse, but now I know lol!

Besides work, I wrote three chapters of the novel I'm working on right now.

For some weird reason, I also started watching videos of a man who trims cow hooves. I have no idea why. It was interesting, though. I love to learn new things even if they don't pertain to my life at all.

Ehh, I though a day before forum was rolled out that a few more days and I might even give up this forum addiction. 
And then it was rolled out the next day and I wasted my whole morning here 🙈 

I did open the forum a few times while it was in the read only just because it’s already a reflex. 
but in general: spent more time with clients, learning new things, disconnecting from my phone, developing new offers 

Archived