Rank Your GIG

On 6/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, khalilullah624 said:

You would have seen that People are saying they will rank your gigs. You could do it yourself 

I would share  important factors with you that will help you in ranking your gig .

1: Search for services on fiver that you are best in . Then see what is their Title . Write title which is not copy past of that but write title like that .

2: In Tags , select those tags which are according to the title .

3: Use title and tags in the description for 4 to 5 times.

4: Upload video in which you will have to show that how you would solve problems for clients  related to your gig title .  

5: Promote your gigs in social medias.

6: Bid as many customers  request  as you can . and write proposal in which you have to show a unique and efficient solution for the problem .

effective solution 

On 6/24/2021 at 2:53 AM, frank_d said:

I’m sorry to say but if anyone follows “tips” 1 and 2, they will be faced with unpleasant results.

The new Fiverr algorithm punishes that type of behavior (too similar titles, double dipping when it comes to keywords)

Your advice is rehashed 2013 tips that no longer work. Please be responsible when sharing “tips”.

If is it 1 & 2 unpleasant rips, it would be better if you share your opinion about Gig Ranking Fact.

• Like 1

Someone help me, please.
* 0 impressions I did today. I used to live between 150-230 every day. Today has been reduced to 0 for less than a week. Please let me know what I can do now?

* My conversion rate is 1.36 but I haven't texted anyone. Why is this happening?
Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, khalilullah624 said:

5: Promote your gigs in social medias.

6: Bid as many customers  request  as you can . and write proposal in which you have to show a unique and efficient solution for the problem .

good but, the 2 tips aren't useful

• Like 1

You will send 10 unique requests every day and try to stay active online for 12 to 16 hours. Arrange the gig description nicely. Give the search tags well. Give the images in a beautiful way so that it attracts the attention of the buyer, then you will get the order very quickly. Thanks

• Like 1