Rank Your GIG

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I once agreed with the tips you suggested, it worked to increase the gig but didn't guarantee you got a potential buyer, I went and changed the way I took steps for my gig. this is from my experience, points no 1 and 2 are correct it won't work I prefer everything to look relevant my focus is on the description without having to stress 4 or 5 of the same text as my title and tags. I prefer to make a clear description of what they will get and from my offer it really helps me to find the buyer I want. my impression show wasn't very crowded but when they clicked on my service 80% of the show I convinced them to order.

• Like 3

On 6/24/2021 at 1:20 AM, khalilullah624 said:

You would have seen that People are saying they will rank your gigs. You could do it yourself 

I would share  important factors with you that will help you in ranking your gig .

1: Search for services on fiver that you are best in . Then see what is their Title . Write title which is not copy past of that but write title like that .

2: In Tags , select those tags which are according to the title .

3: Use title and tags in the description for 4 to 5 times.

4: Upload video in which you will have to show that how you would solve problems for clients  related to your gig title .  

5: Promote your gigs in social medias.

6: Bid as many customers  request  as you can . and write proposal in which you have to show a unique and efficient solution for the problem .

Thanks for the information

• Like 1