Rank Your GIG

11 minutes ago, khalilullah624 said:

Promote your gigs in social medias.

That's a good idea.

Everyday I check on social media who seeks for the services that I provide. then I share my gig with them!

Nowadays we think sharing gigs on social media means "sharing gig in every moment" and "share on irrelevant topics"

• Like 22

1 hour ago, khalilullah624 said:

1: Search for services on fiver that you are best in . Then see what is their Title . Write title which is not copy past of that but write title like that .

2: In Tags , select those tags which are according to the title .

I’m sorry to say but if anyone follows “tips” 1 and 2, they will be faced with unpleasant results.

The new Fiverr algorithm punishes that type of behavior (too similar titles, double dipping when it comes to keywords)

Your advice is rehashed 2013 tips that no longer work. Please be responsible when sharing “tips”.

• Like 35
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, frank_d said:

I’m sorry to say but if anyone follows “tips” 1 and 2, they will be faced with unpleasant results.

The new Fiverr algorithm punishes that type of behavior (too similar titles, double dipping when it comes to keywords)

Your advice is rehashed 2013 tips that no longer work. Please be responsible when sharing “tips”.

thank @frank_d

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, designcare4u said:

pls tell me. best social media site. because i sher my gig.😄

@designcare4u as you can see from the replies above there is specific “social media”. I assume when people say “share you gig” they mean proper marketing. And that takes time to build a proper marketing strategy and find the place where your target audience is depending on your service. 
Mir you will just post your gig links everywhere that wouldn’t help 

• Like 16

7 hours ago, armrinalroy said:

Thanks you for your guideline.

6 hours ago, mdabdulkhale884 said:

thank you for your kind information.

6 hours ago, itsmunnabd said:

Thank you so much for your kind information. It will help me a lot😊

2 hours ago, mohona97_digi said:

Very effective topic, thanks khalilullah624. 

It’s a new forum and we are still learning how to use it but just in case: there is a cool new feature that instead of like you can put “thanks” reaction. I think it will be best if you can use that new feature instead of writing “thanks” posts 

• Like 16

7 hours ago, khalilullah624 said:

You would have seen that People are saying they will rank your gigs. You could do it yourself 

I would share  important factors with you that will help you in ranking your gig .

1: Search for services on fiver that you are best in . Then see what is their Title . Write title which is not copy past of that but write title like that .

2: In Tags , select those tags which are according to the title .

3: Use title and tags in the description for 4 to 5 times.

4: Upload video in which you will have to show that how you would solve problems for clients  related to your gig title .  

5: Promote your gigs in social medias.

6: Bid as many customers  request  as you can . and write proposal in which you have to show a unique and efficient solution for the problem .

The old way that is no longer suitable for the current Fiverr algorithm.

• Like 15

Hi , People who are claiming that Same title is not right ,

Then please see my post carefully . I mentioned that do not write same title . But you have to put title which is SEO based . which can be found by customers easily .

And its working 100% .

Its my personal experience . When Your gig is in search engine you will get more audience and it will rank your gig .

For example if You are Graphic design expert and you give title like ( I will help in graphic designing )

Efficient title would be to make it more specific like ( I will make creative logos , business cards ) etc. .

Because customers while searching for Logo designer would never search Graphic designing they would for sure write logo maker.

Hope You got it . what i am trying to say  

• Like 14

5 hours ago, designcare4u said:

pls tell me. best social media site. because i sher my gig.😄

You can get orders as well if you use LINKEDIN for sharing your gig or there a lot of groups on Facebook as well . You can share it their as well .

• Like 8
  • Confused 3

3 hours ago, reza_asif said:

Actually fiverr update its algorithm so i think it will not work any more. But thank you for your opinion.

I got these suggestions from Fiver customers support .

and i did get advantage of it .

and its my personal experience as well .

That these work.

Might be some of the factors that i suggested worked but i don't know which one worked so I added all here  

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, noirparliament said:

Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

4 hours ago, mdhabibur3699 said:

Thanks for you, I got to know another new traffic

12 minutes ago, ornima_hossain said:

Thanks a bunch

👇

10 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s a new forum and we are still learning how to use it but just in case: there is a cool new feature that instead of like you can put “thanks” reaction. I think it will be best if you can use that new feature instead of writing “thanks” posts 

• Like 6