Hey I'm Miles!

Hey! I'm a new user here and well I'm doing this for money, aren't we all? So I'll transcribe any length audio or video for you for only $5! I can also create study notes for you if you're a lazy student and cant be arsed to! 

Basically, ill do whatever, so come check me out! 

56 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

@miless_el You should be aware that it is against Fiverr’s TOS to do work for students. If you do, you are endangering your account!

ah no im not working for students its just making study notes, theres alot of gigs on it ive seen

7 hours ago, miless_el said:

Hey! I'm a new user here and well I'm doing this for money, aren't we all? So I'll transcribe any length audio or video for you for only $5! I can also create study notes for you if you're a lazy student and cant be arsed to! 

Basically, ill do whatever, so come check me out! 

Hello welcome to Fiverr community and wish you happy Fiverr journey

17 hours ago, miless_el said:

ah no im not working for students its just making study notes, theres alot of gigs on it ive seen

Study notes are used by students, therefore I think when Fiverr sees you are offering gigs to make study notes you will lose your gigs that offer that. 

As you continue on Fiverr you will notice there are many gigs that offer services that are not allowed. Sooner or later they are removed. 

18 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

I checked today and Miles seems to no longer be on The Fiverr platform. I did try to warn him that offering to do any kind of work for students was against Fiverr's TOS. 

I suppose this serves as an example for the future of why not to do academic work on Fiverr!

yes, definately we should not work for student. However, my question or finding is, there have some kind of research works for advance reseacher (PhD student) who use different tools, software and paper citation in there research works, i don't know how Fiverr treat that work, is this also against Fiverr TOS? 

Hi Miles, Welcome to Fiverr Family.

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

11 minutes ago, zero_doshomik said:

However, my question or finding is, there have some kind of research works for advance reseacher (PhD student) who use different tools, software and paper citation in there research works, i don't know how Fiverr treat that work, is this also against Fiverr TOS? 

I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say, but any work that relates to school, college, courses, or anything academic is not allowed!

5 minutes ago, angel_vox said:

Few tips To Increase Your Sales: · create smart gigs · Make proper use of Gig Extras · Overcome the first sale barrier · Stay updated and never miss a thing · Check for buyer requests · Deliver the quality you promised and even better · Build a base of loyal buyers ·

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451297-How-to-Start-Selling-on-Fiverr?segment=seller

Miles is no longer on the Fiverr platform. His account was probably restricted for doing academic work (against the TOS).

10 minutes ago, krheate said:

I'm having trouble understanding what you're trying to say, but any work that relates to school, college, courses, or anything academic is not allowed!

My point was, GIS is a tool for urban design, urban planning sector. professionally the use to GIS tool is highly demandable and expensive. As per i know, advance student and professionals are used that tool... So, i think if any one mentioned his/her gig for doing service is for student that is Against TOS, not doing it for professional sector... right?

1 minute ago, zero_doshomik said:

So, i think if any one mentioned his/her gig for doing service is for student that is Against TOS, not doing it for professional sector... right?

Not necessarily. It depends on the work that the student is asking you to do.

For example, if I was a student who also had a blog, maybe I would purchase some designs- which isn't against the TOS.

Students can make purchases, and you're allowed to do orders with them, as long as it's not academic work.

44 minutes ago, zero_doshomik said:

my question or finding is, there have some kind of research works for advance reseacher (PhD student) who use different tools, software and paper citation in there research works, is this also against Fiverr TOS? 

To be safe, if you are planning on offering such services then consider contacting Fiverr Customer Service to see if it is allowed. 

33 minutes ago, angel_vox said:

Miles has already lost his Fiverr account because he did work for students. 

18 minutes ago, jahid_dalim said:

Stick to the Fiverr forum more and more, There is no problem in getting order.

Are you saying if you post on the Fiverr Forum you will have no problem getting orders? 

If so that is not true. Participation on the Fiverr Forum does not get you orders or have any affect ob your profile. The benefit of participating her is what you learn from doing so. 😉

51 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

To be safe, if you are planning on offering such services then consider contacting Fiverr Customer Service to see if it is allowed. 

Thanks for your reply, no, i don't have any plan to do that. If i do, i will take your advice then. 

Archived