Hello World - Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

mjensen415

I've been away for a while, so I only see the Forum update now and... I love it! Looks professional, clean and organized. We can now avoid going through "New to Fiverr" posts since there is a dedicated topic for that. Yayyy! Great job! ☺️

• Like 42
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2021 at 6:38 AM, enunciator said:

I don't know if this is just me, but it seems threads getting cluttered with incredibly short posts devoid of substance is somewhat worse than in the former version of the forum.

It's not just you.

On 6/28/2021 at 7:21 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

we changed the platform of the forum but contents wouldn’t change as long as forum rules that exist are not reinforced. 

To be fair, I think that @frank_ddid mention (a couple of months before this migration, if I remember correctly) that not much would change in that regard.

• Like 43
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

To be fair, I think that @frank_ddid mention (a couple of months before this migration, if I remember correctly) that not much would change in that regard.

That is correct @catwriter

Forum users need to voice their concerns to the administration team.

Posting on the "forum feedback" section of the forum is a great place to start.

The tools seem to be there, for some more meaningful moderation, so we need to have a discussion as to what sort of community everyone wants.

I have voiced my vision and concerns numerous times, I think everyone who wants to be a part of this community should do the same.

• Like 41
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, frank_d said:

The tools seem to be there, for some more meaningful moderation

Can those tools help, though, when there's so much clutter to be reported? I mean, even if there are forum users willing to report hundreds and hundreds of posts (and that might be an optimistic assessment of the actual scope of work), would there be enough moderators to check every report (and preferably not go nuts while doing it 🙂)?

• Like 39
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Can those tools help, though, when there's so much clutter to be reported?

To the best of my knowledge -I researched this platform on my own time, I was never onboarded- the tools that exist are to prevent this sort of thing from spiraling. 

So no need for more active moderation, when people don't go crazy over imaginary points and levels to begin with.

Also please be patient as a major change will be revealed, hopefully soon.

• Like 34
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, barrisam said:

I still get this <check image> whenever i click on Fiverr Experience. Is it just me or are there certain criterias to viewing fiverr experience

It's a migration issue, you are not being blocked. 🙂

• Like 42
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1