Hello World - Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

mjensen415

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2021 at 10:57 PM, mjensen415 said:

Hello! Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

You’ll find some category changes and new ways to interact with discussion threads.

You get to choose how you see content.  As the categories have given way to "Forums" you can jump in and interact on a "forum" level. Or you can see all activity (like the old forum) by changing the view at the top of the page.

• Table: A traditional forum table view
  • Grid: Displaying the forums in a grid
  • Fluid: A simplier dynamic listing topics with a filter box

1184999489_ScreenShot2021-06-23at9_51_16AM.png.757f4e5ca5a528e25457672e845b5e75.png

This is still a work in progress and I’d love any and all feedback. We’ve all been working on this for a while and some things we needed to wait to go live before adjusting.

• If you have feedback, please leave it in “Product Feedback” -> “Forum Feedback
  • Every user’s stats will be reset, but they will retain their old “Level”. This will be updated in the next few days with a leveling system.
  • This new platform also has new achievement badges which are live now. More on that in the next few days too.

Check out the new “Fiverr Questions” - an area where you can ask questions, the community can answer and then vote for the best answer.

• If you’re checking out specific Fiverr Products (Learn, Affiliates, Elevate) you can find them in the “Fiverr Products” section.
  • Specific Verticals are getting their own discussion groups.  You can start by checking out Music and Audio.

Thank you all for your patience while we get this bird off the ground! 

-MJensen415

On 6/23/2021 at 11:14 PM, vickiespencer said:

Right now I am exploring the new forum via my phone app as I am traveling. I feel like Alice in Wonderland exploring a whole new world!

On 6/23/2021 at 11:07 PM, theratypist said:

Thank you very much for the team's hard work as the community transitioned to this new forum software. I'm loving the fresh look! I like how we can choose what categories we can see the latest updates to by clicking on the boxes. 🥳 -- One question though, is the only way we get to reply to a specific person's comment in the thread is by quoting them?

On 6/23/2021 at 11:20 PM, ligiacarvalho said:

I really like the new look and the new features. Great job Fiverr 👏

On 6/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, pranitasuresh said:

Congratulations to All !!💐

Welcome to the informative and Beautiful Features of our Forum !!😊

On 6/23/2021 at 11:27 PM, miiila said:

Need to explore more, but so far, I love the follow option, and the filter and notification settings look useful too!

If the "Fiverr Questions area" will work as intended - and it really looks prominent, so it just might - it might solve some bigger issue of the last forum iterations. 

On 6/23/2021 at 11:30 PM, beenkay1 said:

Wow! The new look is beautiful! I am really very proud of you guys, the technical team and everyone that contributed to this masterpiece 🥰

I love the layout, the beauty of the logo, the various sections and how they appear now, it would be so easy to navigate, search for stuffs and read up topics, ask questions or make contributions. It's indeed a wow job you have done here. Thanks @mjensen415, kudos to you and your entire team👏👏👏

On 6/23/2021 at 11:33 PM, leannelrivers said:

I like it! So much slicker than the older one even if it will take a little time to navigate. I did giggle when I saw the very first post was about impressions and clicks being low. Obviously the read-only time was used well. 😅

new forum structure awesome  also fiverr order page

• Like 26
  • Confused 1