Hello World - Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

mjensen415

26 minutes ago, miiila said:

Or not ... 😂 ... I just went back to my topic OP to edit once more, and couldn't ... maybe some time thing, need to keep an eye on that and figure out what's the deal there ...

@miiila - There was a time limit set for editing posts of 5 min. Typically used for seeing typos or changing something quickly after posting.

I've changed that time frame up to 30 min. This feature unlocks at higher levels.

• Like 48
  • Thanks 1

• wp_kid changed the title to Hello World - Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!
  • wp_kid pinned and featured this topic

@mjensen415How to change title on this new forum?😅
I mean to say... I was really excited... and I don't know what I did...😂... Can you please check my activity?.... I set a tittle "Exited about new forum look" ... And It should be... "Excited about new forum look" Being overly excited, I made a spelling mistake. And now I want to fix it.

• Like 40
  • Haha 2

I've noticed the Report option in the three dots in the upper right corner, but without the former reasons (off-topic, inappropriate, and so on). So... Should we click on Report (obviously not yet while everyone is trying to figure out the new forum) and explain the reason? I mean, is that how it's intended to work?

• Like 42
  • Confused 3