Hello World - Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

mjensen415

On 6/24/2021 at 12:14 AM, eoinfinnegan said:

Oh no, I feel like there may be more time being spent here in future. 

Seriously, great looking platform that is going to really improve how everyone communicates and shares. Just the follow option alone is going to make it worthwhile coming back here daily again.

Really new look is pretty good❤️

• Like 37
  • Up 1

Thanks for the information. I'm feeling like I'm new on the forum. But the thing is the green circle that was removed, when it was read the topic has been removed. That was helpful for us. Though the new forum is colorful.

• Like 36
  • Thanks 1

On 6/23/2021 at 10:57 PM, mjensen415 said:

Hello! Welcome to the new Fiverr Forum!

You’ll find some category changes and new ways to interact with discussion threads.

You get to choose how you see content.  As the categories have given way to "Forums" you can jump in and interact on a "forum" level. Or you can see all activity (like the old forum) by changing the view at the top of the page.

• Table: A traditional forum table view
  • Grid: Displaying the forums in a grid
  • Fluid: A simplier dynamic listing topics with a filter box

1184999489_ScreenShot2021-06-23at9_51_16AM.png.757f4e5ca5a528e25457672e845b5e75.png

This is still a work in progress and I’d love any and all feedback. We’ve all been working on this for a while and some things we needed to wait to go live before adjusting.

• If you have feedback, please leave it in “Product Feedback” -> “Forum Feedback
  • Every user’s stats will be reset, but they will retain their old “Level”. This will be updated in the next few days with a leveling system.
  • This new platform also has new achievement badges which are live now. More on that in the next few days too.

Check out the new “Fiverr Questions” - an area where you can ask questions, the community can answer and then vote for the best answer.

• If you’re checking out specific Fiverr Products (Learn, Affiliates, Elevate) you can find them in the “Fiverr Products” section.
  • Specific Verticals are getting their own discussion groups.  You can start by checking out Music and Audio.

Thank you all for your patience while we get this bird off the ground! 

-MJensen415

How can i get fiverr gigs promoted option? Is there anything requirement for get this option?

• Like 34
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

@raj_proservice I do not understand why you clutter the Fiverr forum by copying a whole post when you reply. Please stop doing that. It clutters the Forum and makes it frustrating for others to weed through the thread. 

It is best to highlight the part of the post you want to respond to, like this. ⬇️

1 hour ago, raj_proservice said:

How can i get fiverr gigs promoted option? Is there anything requirement for get this option?

Here is the answer to your question. 

What Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

All services are eligible, excluding: 

• The Legal Consulting service category entirely. 
  • Tax Consulting services from the Financial Consulting service category.
  • Accounting & Bookkeeping services from the Financial Consulting service category.

• Like 35
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/28/2021 at 3:08 PM, rasanganaj said:

This is really cool than early, but I have some suggestion to add about the home page navigations. I posted them in forum feedback. However this one is really good! 

Wow! I think they listen to my idea and implement it to the Fiverr forum!, As I posted in the forum feedback, I mentioned that the new topic section is needs to move left side (as now) and the other categories needs to swift right side, in the home page. because it's very easy to see new posts/Topics first. When I visited the forum early, the topic section was in the right side and the other categories on left side in a larger view. but when I visit the forum today, It was almost changed the way I mentioned in the forum feedback. This is really cool & thank you Fiverr for doing that change as I thought. Also thank you   @mjensen415 for collecting ideas of every user who're in the forum and make it happen! Thanks again! 

Edited by rasanganaj
  • Like 34
  • Thanks 1