New Forum (June 2021) Feedback

ze_blender3d

@mjensen415 Is the "Members" below our profile pics a placeholder for a "tag line" that we'll be able to choose ourselves (🙏hoping for that, "Members" seems so very superfluous to me, obviously we are, or we wouldn't be here 😄) or is it a fixed thing and here to stay? If the latter, maybe "Member" like in the former forum would be better, it looks a bit weird like this, in plural form, or is that just me? 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, miiila said:

Is the "Members" below our profile pics a placeholder for a "tag line" that we'll be able to choose ourselves

This is interesting, it never caught my attention until you pointed that out. 😆

1 minute ago, miiila said:

it looks a bit weird like this, in plural form, or is that just me? 

haha, a bit weird but fun for some joke time! Hello, members miiila :classic_rolleyes:

I'm very impressed with the clean newness.

I'm sort of in the Honeymoon Period right now.

I am figuring out the navigation, but trying hard to ignore all the bells and whistles for now.

I REALLY like how clean it is.

I know, I'm repeating myself but that stands out more to me than anything else at this point.

Plus, the layout reminds me of one or more different "blog" sites I've been on, so I'm a bit familiar with the basics.

So...yes, put me down on the "LIKE" side of the Poll.

7 minutes ago, gongor32 said:

Used to visit forum.fiverr.com but page seems to redirect into blog.fiverr.com. Had to spend some time to find new forum link.

Yes, forum.fiverr.com leads to https://community.fiverr.com/. However, I noticed that too, if you click "Fiverr forum" (the right most one) leads to the blog and clicking the "Fiverr blog" leads to the forum. I think there is a mix up on the links, I'm sure @mjensen415 will look into it 😄

14 hours ago, genuineguidance said:

I liked the old forum as far as seeing a list of the newest posts immediately (no matter what category) rather than having to visit separate categories.

I have found. If you click image.png.5c2634f1b0a7aef6a2be26b833e7d8bb.png fluid thing in forum it sorts from new to old. 

Here's one thing that I find confusing: It says [topic name] by [forum user], while it's only the same at the time the topic is posted, I think it should better say something like "last reply/comment/activity by".

Here's a screenshot that shows what I mean:

Forums - Fiverr Community.png

I think that you're going to fall in love with the new user interface and experience after spending some time on the new forum. What I love about it is the rank system that encourages you to participate in various discussions thus gaining some additional knowledge and motivation to stay active!

I like this new Forum! I’ve gotten a chance to poke around a little, so I’m pretty used to it now.
The only thing that I’m worried about is that some Forum users might start posting useless things (like the “thanks” posts) a lot more to get points for their ranking. 

• wp_kid locked this topic

Archived