I am little confuse with NEW FOURM

It takes some time getting used to the new look and tools.

spend some time looking around, get familiar with everything and then let us know if you still need help finding something!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mukterhossain52 said:

now I understand a little bit but I don't like it

The new Forum will definitely take some getting used to, but I believe it's going to be much better as a long-term platform.

• Like 5

I think that you're going to fall in love with the new user interface and experience after spending some time on the new forum. What I love about it is the rank system that encourages you to participate in various discussions thus gaining some additional knowledge and motivation to stay active!

• Like 1

It is indeed confusing. but it has more tools than we had before in the old forum like ranking system, leaderboard, statuses, following people and much more. We all will get used to this by the time goes on. The good thing is that previous forum we had is a template that probably Fiverr had no much customizability on. Since this new forum is done from the scratch by Fiverr, they can add whatever the functionality they wish to this. So, more to come, sky is the limit. 😉