My impressions are getting low.

ashraful231

I am a graphics designer & I spend 18 on Fiverr suddenly my impressions and clicks are getting low. what is the problem suffer by my gig? can you tell me what should I do about that? if you told me It will help me I want to grow. I share my gig on social media regularly. Is that a problem sharing gigs on social media?

https://www.fiverr.com/share/yEX416 this is my gig what happen can you tell me.

2 hours ago, ashraful231 said:

I share my gig on social media regularly. Is that a problem sharing gigs on social media?

You can't get enough impression by sharing your gig on social media. Just share the gig where the real buyers exist (you need to actually where). If you keep sharing everywhere most of the users won't visit your gig. So share your gig to an appropriate platform. I think it will help.

6 minutes ago, graphics_cave said:

You can't get enough impression by sharing your gig on social media. Just share the gig where the real buyers exist (you need to actually where). If you keep sharing everywhere most of the users won't visit your gig. So share your gig to an appropriate platform. I think it will help.

Oh thank you so much for your information.

2 minutes ago, ligiacarvalho said:

The best way to find your client is to understand who needs your service and go look for them. This article from Fiverr Help and Education Center may be helpful for you. 👇

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011292478-The-How-Tos-of-advertising-off-the-Fiverr-platform?segment=seller

I will watch that and thank you so much for that.

9 hours ago, ashraful231 said:

I share my gig on social media regularly. Is that a problem sharing gigs on social media?

I don’t know if it’s a problem, but it’s probably not going to help you get any more orders. 

The people that follow you on social media are most likely your friends and family, and chances are, they’re not interested in purchasing your services on Fiverr. 

Here’s a good post with info on how to market your gigs: 

Also, I know Fiverr hosts some events once in a while about how to advertise and market, so those might be helpful! 

Archived