Negative Reviews no orders

Guest amitsahni07

Guest amitsahni07

Hi, someone give me Negative Reviews, due to this I’m not getting any orders. I’m not satisfied with negative reviews because the client is working as 3rd person. that’s why he unable to clear his work but according to the given task, I have done my work correctly. still, he gives me negative reviews. now I’m not getting any orders so, what should I do.

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic

Hi @amitsahni07, welcome to the Fiverr community 😉.

If you believe the review is fraudulent, feel free to contact customer service.

In the meantime, here are some general tips to optimise your gigs so that they show up in the search results of more users:

1. Use keywords in your gig description and title
  2. Include a video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility
  4. Add multiple gigs for specific services e.g realestate video editing, YouTube video editing ect

Feel free to check out my gigs for examples of optimised gigs.

Hope it Helps!
High-Res Studios

Hi! Even though negative reviews aren’t good, they still provide an opportunity for you to look back and see what you could have improved on. Look at which category the buyer rated you lower in, and see how you can improve.

Also, if you think the buyer had no reason to leave you a bad review, you can always reply to their review and explain what happened.

One way or the other, you have to accept the buyers opinion. Usually buyers do not leave negative reviews if they got what they expected out of an order. Maybe that buyer got confused with something, however since it already has happened there is no way of getting rid of it. Look into it and see what made that person to leave that review. As he says its due to work being plagiarism right, so if you can check on that would be great, it might be an actual thing.

And he mentioned in the review:

And at the delivery time he was in hurry just asking to approve it.

Which is not a good practice to do. You should not ask the buyer to accept your work, buyer themselves need to take that decision. It will only lead buyer to be more aggressive with you. Most of the people including myself doesn't like such sellers. Take it as a tip to improve yourself. 😉

After a closer look at the review, you will probably have to take the review as feedback and move on. Try and fix all the things that the buyer critiqued in the review including checking that there is no plagiarism and not hurrying the buyer to approve the project because it is up to them when they approve the post. Hope it helps.

Although a negative review may have a bigger impact on a new seller, you may have to think about the customer experience you are providing to your buyer. Sometimes it is not how fair you think the review is, but how you made the buyer feel at the time.

As everybody said above, take this as a lesson, prepare yourself for the next buyer and move on. Good luck.

Archived