How can i improve my gig and sell?

monirbm88

On 6/17/2021 at 12:31 AM, monirbm88 said:

Hello,
I am new in fiverr community, please help me how can i improve my gig and getting order?

to improve your gig You need to find best keyword for your Your Gig title , it really matter which keyword You mostly used. Be Active maximum time of the days. Sent Buyer Request. 

And wait or be patient 

And Welcome to this community 

1 hour ago, arrafi_pro07 said:

to improve your gig You need to find best keyword for your Your Gig title , it really matter which keyword You mostly used. Be Active maximum time of the days. Sent Buyer Request. 

And wait or be patient 

2 hours ago, arrafi_pro07 said:

And wait or be patient 

Just research your best gig keywords from Fiverr search sections which are mostly used by the top rated seller. Stay online as much as you can. Shrare your gig in most of the social media platform (Facebook group/page, LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram). Send buyer request daily. Just main these rules regularly :)

Hi @monirbm88, welcome to the Fiverr Community! 🙂

Here are some general tips to optimise your gigs so that they show up in the search results of more users:

1. Use keywords in your gig description and titles (don't overuse them though)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility
  4. Add multiple gigs for specific services e.g realestate video editing, YouTube video editing ect

Feel free to check out my gigs for examples of optimised gigs.

Hope it Helps!
High-Res Studios

2 minutes ago, highresstudios said:

Feel free to check out my gigs for examples of optimised gigs.

Hi there @highresstudios and let me welcome you to the forum.

I think you shouldn't offer your gigs as an example of "optimization" when you don't have a proven track record that proves that assumption.

You are of course free to believe your gigs look amazing, but it's a completely different thing to offer them as examples one should follow.

I don't offer my gigs as examples and I have 9,000 completed orders.

8 hours ago, frank_d said:

Hi there @highresstudios and let me welcome you to the forum.

I think you shouldn't offer your gigs as an example of "optimization" when you don't have a proven track record that proves that assumption.

You are of course free to believe your gigs look amazing, but it's a completely different thing to offer them as examples one should follow.

I don't offer my gigs as examples and I have 9,000 completed orders.

Hi @frank_d, thanks for the feedback and I'll take that onboard. I understand how this could assume that my gig is "perfect" while it is far from. I was trying to offer some general advice but I understand that this is a bad way to do it. Thanks for your help Frank!

Thank you for taking the above under consideration.

My reply wasn’t because I wrongly assumed you claimed your gigs were perfect.

Your claim was very clear: you invited fellow users, mostly new accounts same as you, to visit your gigs so they could see an example of “optimized” gigs.

Your gigs can’t be considered “optimized” unless you have data that proves they perform well. 

And to be super-clear: the only data to prove that is overall sales volume and consistency over time.

You can welcome people to use your gigs as examples for, I don’t know, well-structured gigs, well-written descriptions, great FAQ sections, or what have you.

But optimized? Not so sure.

Optimized for what if not making sales?

36 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Thank you for taking the above under consideration.

My reply wasn’t because I wrongly assumed you claimed your gigs were perfect.

Your claim was very clear: you invited fellow users, mostly new accounts same as you, to visit your gigs so they could see an example of “optimized” gigs.

Your gigs can’t be considered “optimized” unless you have data that proves they perform well. 

And to be super-clear: the only data to prove that is overall sales volume and consistency over time.

You can welcome people to use your gigs as examples for, I don’t know, well-structured gigs, well-written descriptions, great FAQ sections, or what have you.

But optimized? Not so sure.

Optimized for what if not making sales?

Understood, is there a way to edit my previous posts because it seems that I can't do it after 12 hours.

Archived