Still no sells after improvement of all gigs

muddyfromnl

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design a minimalist logo for you
In the search tags: "proffesional could be “professional”

Gig: I will remove unwanted text off your photo
That has a video that has the text “This is a decoy watermark” being removed - maybe show something other than that (so Fiverr can’t think it’s anything to do with watermark removal). The URL still mentions the watermark removal - you’d have to recreate the gig to remove that.

For the minimal logo gig maybe try showing different example logos.

In the background removal gig maybe make the main image 1.619:1 ratio so it doesn’t get cropped as much on the profile.

In the profile:
In the skills section:
Maybe change “backgroung removal”

Maybe create additional gigs or unpause some paused gigs as the background removal gig probably has too much competition.

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design a minimalist logo for you

In the search tags: "proffesional could be “professional”

Gig: I will remove unwanted text off your photo

That has a video that has the text “This is a decoy watermark” being removed - maybe show something other than that (so Fiverr can’t think it’s anything to do with watermark removal). The URL still mentions the watermark removal - you’d have to recreate the gig to remove that.

For the minimal logo gig maybe try showing different example logos.

In the background removal gig maybe make the main image 1.619:1 ratio so it doesn’t get cropped as much on the profile.

In the profile:

In the skills section:

Maybe change “backgroung removal”

Maybe create additional gigs or unpause some paused gigs as the background removal gig probably has too much competition.

thank you, english is not my main language so I want to thank you very much for including my english, I will improve everything!

Archived