Allow Fiverr Username Change

On 8/31/2021 at 2:30 PM, donnovan86 said:

The username is final. You chose it yourself when you created your account. Why would you want to change it? You need to think hard before you submit the username, as it's final. Plus, it would be unprofessional to change the username, as people would just believe you are someone else. What if I changed my current username to happyflower3025? Customers would be confused and they would see me as unprofessional. 

That's right, think carefully before using the one 

• Like 7

On 6/16/2021 at 9:42 AM, zelamedia said:

I hope that Fiveer realizes that Businesses evolve and change and with that also most of the time the Branding of the person/company, and not to being able to change a Username I think is a bad design decision, If Fiverr is afraid of too often changes then just allow it every few months and notify all past customers that the name has changed, I don’t see any problem with this. The only static thing of us should be our ID in the Fiverr Database and not our Usernames.

I totally agree with you. To be honest, there was a time when I want to change my username. But When I checked there was no any option for changing the username. 

I am with you. On my behalf, there will be good results with the update like this. ✌️

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 6/4/2022 at 11:27 PM, chrispydesigns said:

I think if a seller has a maintained a high level of quality over a consistent span of time, an option to change their user name would be a nice option if they felt the need to do so. 

Fiverr is a business. When we look at it as a business, all business might go through rebranding and renaming their business. Even big companies do it for various reasons. FB is now called Meta (FB is now a product within Meta). So changing of the name is important for all business as they grow and may feel a new name will help them.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Lena locked this topic
  • 3 months later...

Hello everyone, I’ve been on Fiverr for as long as I can remember and I know it is a rule that usernames cannot be changed. However, I believe people evolve as they learn and grow. Personally, my business has grown and I wish what it has now become could reflect on my username as it is often mentioned in reviews.

I believe this will be great for business as I can import these reviews to my website. But now I can’t change my username 😞

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

I changed mine, by first deactivating my old account... but when I went to reactivate it with the new username, the system would not let me use the same email. After contacting support, the solution ended up being:

1 - Fiverr reactivated the my old account (with same username, nothing changed)

2 - I changed my email address (which you can do easily). 

3 - Then deactivated my account again.

4 - Initiated a NEW account with my old email (not the one I changed it to), plus a new, and better Username. 

That worked for me.

Best of luck.

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I made a Fiverr account about 5 years ago to use as a buyer.

A year or so later, I decided to set up my own Gig, just to see if it would work...

A few years later, I'm now a Top Rated Seller - and I absolutely love the Fiverr platform.

BUT - I'm stuck with the username I made about 5 years ago!! It would be amazing if I could change my username - perhaps this would be a feature only available to a certain seller level?

Let me know what you think?

• Like 4
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please Allow Fiverr To Change Username at Once or According to Seller Criteria!

Is there a form I can fill out or any possible way to change my username? I'm a Seller and it doesn’t look good when I open my profile. that's not only what I want, Many people are facing this problem and are unable to change their usernames. I request to Fiverr Please Allow us To Change Username at Once or According to Seller Criteria!

What are your suggestions?

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loovanloon

Hi,

Please make it possible to change the  username of my profile. Perhaps restricted to max 2 of 3 times per account lifetime.
Business evolve, please support this.

• 1 month later...