Ask for 5 star review?

abdur14172

No, never mention anything about review. It would be terms violation and probably you will get a warning message. A seller not allowed to ask for review , this should be done by the buyer based on his opinion.

Okay. 🙂

thank you so much.

I will never ask my clients to leave 5 stars rating. I will let my work do this for me. Moreover, it’s against TOS of fiverr but you can ask for honest feedback just like this way.

If you think I have done a good job, please don’t forget to share your honest feedback. It will help me to find customers like you.!

I will never ask my clients to leave 5 stars rating. I will let my work do this for me. Moreover, it’s against TOS of fiverr but you can ask for honest feedback just like this way.

If you think I have done a good job, please don’t forget to share your honest feedback. It will help me to find customers like you.!

Okay.

thank you so much.

So, can’t we tell the buyer for feedback?

So, can’t we tell the buyer for feedback?

The CS agent said, “Just a comment on feedback may lead to the relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made this statement.”

Sellers have received warning against their accounts for saying anything about reviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived