Need some advise from other seller

gunawanguan

Read the promoted gigs criteria for further information.
Your response rate is ok. it should be above 90% to be eligible. There might be any other criteria you have not met. However, no need to worry. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can again promote your gigs.

Since your gig has performed well in the past, there might not be any issue with gig title, image or taglines.
Try to maintain the ratings and deliver a greater service matching with the changing environment. Check the best selling gigs in same category and see what they have offered to their clients. I think these steps would work for you.

Cheers!

Read the promoted gigs criteria for further information.

Your response rate is ok. it should be above 90% to be eligible. There might be any other criteria you have not met. However, no need to worry. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, you can again promote your gigs.

Since your gig has performed well in the past, there might not be any issue with gig title, image or taglines.

Try to maintain the ratings and deliver a greater service matching with the changing environment. Check the best selling gigs in same category and see what they have offered to their clients. I think these steps would work for you.

Cheers!

Hopefully it will come back soon, cause during this low Sales, promoted gigs help me a lot to get more Sales.

Thanks for the advise.

I already paused two gigs, plan on pausing most.

When you paused your gig, is that gig have any reviews on it?

Yes, hundreds.

Is there any private reviews here on Fiverr?

Yes there are. And they actually count more towards your performance than a 5.0 star public review.

Oh okay, this is new for me.

Thanks for sharing this.

Did this review Sent to personal email or on the Fiverr Web?

The top one was part of the completion process and I think the other was sent to my email.

And is it mandatory or not for a buyer to fill it?

No, I had the option to skip it.

Yes, hundreds.

Is there any private reviews here on Fiverr?

Yes there are. And they actually count more towards your performance than a 5.0 star public review.

I would like to hear about your opinion.

If we have a customer that is not satisfied with our first job, first delivery let’s say.

And then he Submit a dispute to cancel the job

In this case I usually try to handling it by rejecting the refund request first, asking politely to them how can I deliver something that fit their expectation and then revise it and redeliver.

This thing help me a lot to avoid any cancellation. Sometimes it end up good, buyer satisfied and the communication with buyer is going.

But sometimes buyer didn’t gave any respond and just let it auto completed after 3 days.

Now that I know there is a private review, I just realized how if that customer getting angry cause when he asked to cancel I try to handling it.

And after I send the revision, if they don’t Care and it still didn’t satisfied, they let the order auto completed and then after it write a bad private reviews.

I would like to hear your opinion.

In that case, which is better if we facing a refund request.

Should we just accept it? So the customer is happy and didn’t write any bad private reviews.

Or should we handle it like I did above?

Thanks for sharing your thought.

By the way, I know you are great seller with a lot of job queue, and customer inquiries.

If you are busy, it’s okay if you didn’t reply it soon.

I really appreciate your kindness and your precious time.

Thank you very much 🙏

The top one was part of the completion process and I think the other was sent to my email.

And is it mandatory or not for a buyer to fill it?

No, I had the option to skip it.

Thank you for clarifying this.

It’s a new knowledge to me 🙏

I would like to hear about your opinion.

If we have a customer that is not satisfied with our first job, first delivery let’s say.

And then he Submit a dispute to cancel the job

In this case I usually try to handling it by rejecting the refund request first, asking politely to them how can I deliver something that fit their expectation and then revise it and redeliver.

This thing help me a lot to avoid any cancellation. Sometimes it end up good, buyer satisfied and the communication with buyer is going.

But sometimes buyer didn’t gave any respond and just let it auto completed after 3 days.

Now that I know there is a private review, I just realized how if that customer getting angry cause when he asked to cancel I try to handling it.

And after I send the revision, if they don’t Care and it still didn’t satisfied, they let the order auto completed and then after it write a bad private reviews.

I would like to hear your opinion.

In that case, which is better if we facing a refund request.

Should we just accept it? So the customer is happy and didn’t write any bad private reviews.

Or should we handle it like I did above?

Thanks for sharing your thought.

By the way, I know you are great seller with a lot of job queue, and customer inquiries.

If you are busy, it’s okay if you didn’t reply it soon.

I really appreciate your kindness and your precious time.

Thank you very much 🙏

I don’t think it’s related to your performance on the platform. It seem like you broke some rules / didn’t meet requirements with your gig in-order to get eligible to Promoted Gigs.

I not sure other seller but Promoted Gigs not working for me, not sure how much I should put in the budget daily, like $50 only works? I tried $10 and it’s not working, I rather turned it off now.

I don’t know should I allow to discuss this because Israel is at war now, the headquarters of fiverr. Since the war starting and I see massive drop in sales and lack of new enquiries. So I assume fiverr stop some advertising things on their end during these period of war time, so it didn’t attract new buyers to the platform. Now maybe the platform is gaining more sellers than buyers, so it’s affect all of us.

(If not allow to discuss war, mod please remove it.)

Hi, @frank_d and @gunawanguan hope you both have a nice day. I also want to add my experience in this post. So far I’m noticing on fiverr search results is that from the past few days mostly new sellers are getting rank on search results (in article writing services, I don’t know about other categories) and I saw very few sellers with 100+ or Level.1 or 2 in the first 2 pages…

I think Fiverr is currently ranking new sellers and believe me I am happy with this because new sellers also deserves a change to get rank on Fiverr.

But here I’m trying to ask for any other help to see, if there is something wrong with my gig.

I feel very bad for you, but unfortunately only the algorithm of Fiverr and its developer know what’s going wrong with your GIGs…

Just be positive @gunawanguan things happen, you work on a platfrom with millions of other competitors and you’ve to face up and downs because the Fiverr is not an ideal platforms where you’ll get promised sales and performance. However, this down is just temporary!

Keep your self-esteem and hope high, believe me this time will be passed!

I was getting decent orders about 3-4 daily and earning a decent amount of money. But suddenly I got de-moted and my sales comes to 0 for a whole month. Then again my sales get on top and my even my GIG ranked on 1st page in 2nd number. Now, again I got de-moted on 15 June, but I know this is temporary! This time will be passed!

I know you are much senior then me and I should not advice you anything, but I can tell you how things work in real life that I’ve learned from other religious people in my community!

I hope this will help!!!

Have a nice day!

I’m not senior here my friend and your advise is very much welcome and wortel for me.

Thank you very much.

Yes I tried to keep up, no matter up and down the condition is.

The thing why I post a thread here is search for a help from other seller eyes, if maybe I missed out something on my gig that make it under performance.

You know sometimes when we feel ourselves as a perfect Human being, there is always some flaw that we can’t see it by my self.

That’s why I’m here.

But thank you.

If I may know, how can you get your sales back and your gig back in top?

How many days did that happened?

I am a bit confused about what you mean with “home runs” and not “batting averages”?

Yes, I also get confused by the idioms of @frank_d please be clear in your posts.

I think and @frank_d has clarify it, he means that be focus on a few number of gig that we have.

Something that we are really good on it rather than having a lot of gig.

• wp_kid unfeatured this topic
On 6/16/2021 at 10:41 PM, vickiespencer said:

I took a look at your profile. What strikes me is that your gig images. If you improved your gig thumbnails to stand out from your competition, they would attract more buyers. I recently updated all of my gig thumbnails and already have had orders on gigs that I had not received orders on for a very long time.

I also have noticed that when I have fewer gigs, my conversion rate goes up. So maybe getting rid of the gigs that are underperforming as @frank_d suggested will help.

Hello @vickiespencer @frank_d

I have a question about private review.

If we do mutual cancellation, did buyer will have a chance to leave a private review for us?

I have some buyer who request a mutual cancellation and telling me that as long as I accept the cancellation request, he won't leave a negative review.

Is there any private review for a canceled order?

15 minutes ago, gunawanguan said:

I have some buyer who request a mutual cancellation and telling me that as long as I accept the cancellation request, he won't leave a negative review.

You need to report this to Customer support.

that’s a violation of ToS on their part.

As for the private reviews: there is a separate private review asking them about the cancellation and how they feel about it

Archived