I made to LEVEL 2 on Fiverr with in 6 months

dilprasangika

Hey guys. :hugs:

Today I made it to level 2 in Fiverr. I decided to share my journey with you especially for the new sellers.

First of all, I wanna tell you that I am not a pro in Fiverr. :crazy_face:

I am an undergraduate student at Sri Lankan government university. Due to the pandemic, our university was closed about a year ago for sake of the students’ health. Oneday I just saw a video on Youtube about Fiverr. LOL. So I created an account and make a gig by watching some YT videos.

After creating my gig I waited waited waited for 3 weeks and WHOHA!!! I just got two orders from the same person repeatively. I did his job with my best of best and he was so pleased. That was my first earning in foreign currency which is $4. 😛

With that start, I came this far with roughly 06 months with a single gig. (Now I have 2 gigs 😛)

So I am very happy about myself. Now I have some money to spend on my university expenses when it starts again.

So I just wanna tell you. Please don’t give up! Keep fighting. Do your best of best for every client. treat them very well. Make some repetitive clients because they will save you definitely. don’t try to cheat your clients.

There are no shortcuts to long-lasting happiness

Regards
-Dil
3.16 AM (Sri Lanka) 🇱🇰

Archived