I want to improve my gig need your help

ashraful231

Stay online regular.
Sent buyer requests.
Share gigs on Social Media.

I got many buyer requests in this time from Bangladesh. 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM (I got many buyer requests) 2 PM - 2:30 PM 4 PM - 5:30 PM 7 PM - 9 PM 2 AM - 3:15 AM And try to active in this time on fiverr. Because it better time for your gigs sells. 2 AM - 7:30 AM 10 AM - 12:45 PM 2 PM - 5:30 PM 6 PM - 10:30 PM I hope these times will help new sellers.

Stay online regular.

Sent buyer requests.

Share gigs on Social Media.

I got many buyer requests in this time from Bangladesh. 11:15 AM - 12:30 PM (I got many buyer requests) 2 PM - 2:30 PM 4 PM - 5:30 PM 7 PM - 9 PM 2 AM - 3:15 AM And try to active in this time on fiverr. Because it better time for your gigs sells. 2 AM - 7:30 AM 10 AM - 12:45 PM 2 PM - 5:30 PM 6 PM - 10:30 PM I hope these times will help new sellers.

@asad931

Thank you so much for those best tips I will look out for that.

Because it’s hard to identify one fault that is causing your gig to rank well, you should aim to constantly review and improve all aspects of you gig, including imaging, videos, description, prices and so on. I’m always spending time thinking of ways I can improve my gigs, and this process seems to be never ending. One way I seem to make the best improvements is when encounter a problem with an order, or have a difficult buyer. I always see these as a positive experience and an opportunity to adapt my gig to help me better deal with these situations. Doing this over time you’ll find you become better prepared for any situation, and of course paying attention to all of this will definitely help you improve your ranking.

Because it’s hard to identify one fault that is causing your gig to rank well, you should aim to constantly review and improve all aspects of you gig, including imaging, videos, description, prices and so on. I’m always spending time thinking of ways I can improve my gigs, and this process seems to be never ending. One way I seem to make the best improvements is when encounter a problem with an order, or have a difficult buyer. I always see these as a positive experience and an opportunity to adapt my gig to help me better deal with these situations. Doing this over time you’ll find you become better prepared for any situation, and of course paying attention to all of this will definitely help you improve your ranking.

@callyofficial

Yes, I think so this will help me Thank you so much for your best information.

Archived