I have received a custom order request but my account will be restricted in 8 days!

Hello colleagues, Today I have received a new request for a custom order from a buyer. That’s nice but wait. The problem is that my account will be restricted 8 days from now cause I currently don’t have the required documents to verify my ID. So I want to know if I can work in this custom order and receive my money or not, note that the order normally would be finished after the ID verification end time. What should I do?

You can still receive the order at the moment while your account isn’t restricted yet. Even when your account will be disabled 8 days from now you can still complete the order. You can also still withdraw funds in that time period. What happened and why aren’t you able to provide ID yet?

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled
Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

You can still receive the order at the moment while your account isn’t restricted yet. Even when your account will be disabled 8 days from now you can still complete the order. You can also still withdraw funds in that time period. What happened and why aren’t you able to provide ID yet?

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360014585217-Why-was-my-account-disabled

Restriction - means the account is partially disabled. The customer, either buyer or seller, can access the account, withdraw funds, complete ongoing orders, and review their order history. They cannot place or receive new orders, nor can they communicate with other customers through inbox messages. Seller’s Gigs will not show on the marketplace, and buyers will not be able to place new orders.

Once an account is temporarily disabled, the customer will need to wait for the trial period which can take upwards of 90 days to be completed to know if their account will be restored or permanently disabled.

Note: Customer Support cannot influence the result of this review, nor can they update the user on the review’s end date.

Thank you for your answer. Basically I can’t verify my ID cause they are requesting only passport or driving license in order to do it which I currently don’t have any of them.

Thank you for your answer. Basically I can’t verify my ID cause they are requesting only passport or driving license in order to do it which I currently don’t have any of them.

Oh I see. Did you talk to Customer Support regarding that? Hopefully, you will get that sorted out soon!

Hello colleagues, Today I have received a new request for a custom order from a buyer. That’s nice but wait. The problem is that my account will be restricted 8 days from now cause I currently don’t have the required documents to verify my ID. So I want to know if I can work in this custom order and receive my money or not, note that the order normally would be finished after the ID verification end time. What should I do?

So I want to know if I can work in this custom order and receive my money or not, note that the order normally would be finished after the ID verification end time.

You can’t withdraw until you verify the account.

Sure, you are finishing the order, but the customer has 3 days to reply and there are also 14 days for the funds to be ready for withdrawal. So you have to verify your account… Talk to customer support, they know better, but as far as I know this is how the system works.

So I want to know if I can work in this custom order and receive my money or not, note that the order normally would be finished after the ID verification end time.

You can’t withdraw until you verify the account.

Sure, you are finishing the order, but the customer has 3 days to reply and there are also 14 days for the funds to be ready for withdrawal. So you have to verify your account… Talk to customer support, they know better, but as far as I know this is how the system works.

Yes thank you for your response. But in the Fiverr help, they are saying that I can’t contact buyers when my account is restricted but I need to do that in order to do the job very well.

Archived