Suddenly the number of Buyer requests increased a lot

kunaldey588

Hi, today I just became a Level 1 seller and also set up a new gig. When I went to check the buyer requests tab, it was showing more than 3000 buyer requests. Until now, I have only seen a maximum of 50 requests I guess, but now it increased drastically. It is not for new the gig I set up, as in the mobile app, I can filter the requests category-wise, and each category seems to have more than 500 and some more than 1000. So is this something to do with the seller level??

Hi, today I just became a Level 1 seller and also set up a new gig. When I went to check the buyer requests tab, it was showing more than 3000 buyer requests. Until now, I have only seen a maximum of 50 requests I guess, but now it increased drastically. It is not for new the gig I set up, as in the mobile app, I can filter the requests category-wise, and each category seems to have more than 500 and some more than 1000. So is this something to do with the seller level??

So is this something to do with the seller level??

Yep! Once you start moving to higher levels, more buyer requests will be available to you.

When I became a Level 1 Seller, I started seeing a lot more buyer requests, but it was pretty much the same amount at Level 2.

So is this something to do with the seller level??

Yep! Once you start moving to higher levels, more buyer requests will be available to you.

When I became a Level 1 Seller, I started seeing a lot more buyer requests, but it was pretty much the same amount at Level 2.

Thank you very much for the clarification.

Archived