Missed two works- buyers find it difficult to transfer the payment

angel_vox

Last week i missed two projects as the buyers (Indian) were not able to make the payment with the debit cards. They tried many options for e.g., Paypal, Federal Bank & SBI Credit and Debit cards. They asked how this can be resolved. As i am new in fiverr, am confused too. Friends, Could you please help me to resolve this, like which payment method buyers can follow and which banks make the transactions hassle free on fiver?

Fiverr offers many payment options for buyers, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to figure out the best payment option for them, not you. The customer can contact CS if they are encountering any problems processing the payment.

I hope you did not start working on any project before the buyer pay for the order. Many scammers use the payment excuse to take advantage of new sellers and get the work done for free.

Fiverr offers many payment options for buyers, and it is the buyer’s responsibility to figure out the best payment option for them, not you. The customer can contact CS if they are encountering any problems processing the payment.

I hope you did not start working on any project before the buyer pay for the order. Many scammers use the payment excuse to take advantage of new sellers and get the work done for free.

Hi ligiacarvalho,

Thank you for your replay 🙂

Archived